Who molted today?

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
View attachment 314072 I just got home a few minutes ago and found my P. cancerides has molted. It must be at least two years since she has molted. Can wait to see how much she has grown.
Ok, firstly, awesome on the molt. Secondly, I’m a MASSIVE fan of the Alien franchise so I totally respect the screen name! Very cool! Ha! :cool:

baconwrappedpikachu

Arachnosquire
Lucy, my very first Tarantula (and the only one I really ever named) molted again this weekend, along with the Caribena versicolor and probably a few of the Tapinauchenius violaceous slings. The tappies grow like weeds, and they get speedier every time I check on them.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
The third Aphonopelma bicoloratum sling I care for finally molted.This makes two molts for
each of my three slings in 6 months.FWIW,two are sacmates,and molted at different time frames.
Kept at the same temps,and feed the same,prekilled mealworms.And interestingly ,the smaller
of the two sacmates molts about three weeks before the larger sling.

Attachments

Ziursirhc

Arachnopeon
Today my C Cyaneopubesnce molted today who is my very first tarantula and first to molt. Also found my Psalmopoeus victori also molted today such an exciting day!!

KenNet

Arachnosquire
Brachypelma boehmei, Ceratogyrus marshalli she just gets bigger, but I never find her molt...
Chilobrachys fimbriatus, Cyriocosmus bertae,
Lampropelma nigerrimum, the smaller one, and I still have hope that this one finally will be a female, Poecilotheria subfusca "lowland", Pseudoclamoris gigas, Tapinauchenius violaceus (2 out of 3, they always molt on the same day).

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
C. fimbriatus had his ultimate molt yesterday, darn it. I was really hoping this one was a girl, I've never been able to retrieve an intact molt but there's no doubt now :(, those are some big boxing gloves. He also ended up with one funky leg that didn't grow but otherwise seems fine.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
A. moderatum is huge now, might be an inch even :D
Also 5 Avic slings molted, and possibly my E. cyanognathus sling.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
My sling S. calceatum molted! ("Camilla") I was started to worry, and went to check on it as the cam showed substrate in the water dish. Turns out it threw its molt in there, ha! Definitely telling me to take out the trash and fetch her a drink. ;) (always hoping they are girls for longevity as pets)