Who molted today?

Killertut

Arachnosquire
my B. verdezi molted last night. another Brachypelma juvie that fasted all of winter and was in premolt of the list :)

Before:

After:

i am on a roll :D
sexed 5 juvies that molted after i got my pocket microscope.
4 confirmed females (bought 2 as females) and 1 suspected female (on that note, does anybody have a picture of A. musculosa spermathecae?)

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
Itsy Bitsy (Lp) is DEFINITELY going to molt soon. So excited! She/he dug out so much dirt it has a big wall of dirt/cocoa all up the wall of the enclosure, I can barely see it down in its hole, just the tiniest part of its hairy leg is visible and I can't see if it is upside down or not. The pink colors are so pretty right now, I can't wait to take a picture once she/he comes back out.
ItsyBitsy.jpg
This is a before picture, the soil that is mounded on the side of the glass is even higher now.

FeralTami

Arachnopeon
My N. incei molted which came as a big surprise since it was happily munching crickets a few days prior.

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Who DIDN’T molt this week? I had quite a few...

0.1 Pamphobeteus sp. Machala (Fuchsia)
1.0 Poecilotheria metallica (Eiffel) - this one matured, so he’s available ladies!
0.0.1 Poecilotheria hanumavilasumica (Shiva) - I sexed this as a male but I now very strongly doubt it. It is a bigger than my mature male pokies
1.0 Iridopelma zorodes (Monan) - unsexed until this molt...he’s a mature male so he is also available ladies
1.0 Nhandu coloratovillosus (Meridia)
0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra (Umbriel) - has a bit of his abdomen stuck on :(
0.0.1 Aphonopelma chalcodes (Joffrey) - little sling molted
0.0.1 Lasiodora parahybana (Vegrandis)

baconwrappedpikachu

Arachnosquire
Both my Brachypelma albopilosum and Psalmopoeus irminia slings molted! It was one of the only times I've gotten a decent look at my irminia, because it was doing the post-molt stretch and its little toes were showing out of the edge of its web tunnel.

Also one of my Tapinauchenius slings molted, and lost a leg in the process. Been in the hobby for about 8 months now and this was the first problematic molt in my collection. :( They're very small slings though and other than the one leg everything else went fine, so I am sure it will be regenerated in no time!

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Female OBT, female P. platyomma, female Orphnaecus. sp. "Blue", Ami sp. "Panama", and a dozen of my remaining P. cambridgei slings molted to 4i.

Last edited: