Who molted today?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
P. striata joined the fray, measured about 1.75"

20190530_063615.jpg

One of my 6 Poecs, holding out hope for another female since besides my regalis, they're all unsexed or look male...

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Psalmopoeus victori
Phormictopus cancerides male finally moulted, thought he was going to hook out but I guess he has at least one more in him.
Phormictopus auratus

korlash091

Arachnosquire
My P. victori molted yesterday, now needs a rehouse, gonna wait about a week to give it time to harden a little bit

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Just came home to one of my b albo slings in mid-molt! First molt with me. Hope she does alright. I’ll try to post a pic of the spider and their molt when it’s done!

FeralTami

Arachnopeon
My H. villosella sling molted yesterday and my P. sazimai sling molted today ^^

First molts in my care! Both were roughly 0.5cm and have shot up to 1cm!

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Came home to find my E. rufescens had kicked out a molt, tried sexing it. Looks like it could be male, should be able to tell for sure next molt!

Of course then I looked over to find Bean (one of my two B. albopilosum slings) flipped. Came back after I got some sleep to the little one being shy in it's new clothes.

20190531_141714.jpg

Not sure if it's the Honduran or Nicaraguan form (it was a freebie from a vendor at an expo), but it sure is a cute little thing. :)

Also have some premolters - P. cambridgei, X. immanis, P. sp Arusha, Ch. sp. Kaeng Krachan, possibly the H. maculata, and last but definitely not least - the G. pulchra that hasn't molted in 2 years has finally gone dark. :astonished:

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Just came home to one of my b albo slings in mid-molt! First molt with me. Hope she does alright. I’ll try to post a pic of the spider and their molt when it’s done!
They made it! :D penny for scale lol 7CC612A9-4DC5-414A-8675-CBC4D97B56A1.jpeg

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
X. immanis caught in the act! :p

20190531_212512.jpg

Definitely gonna be time for a rehouse. Gonna try getting a good pic when I get home before I jet for the weekend, hoping he'll be sporting some nice color this time. :D

Killertut

Arachnosquire
some of the slings molted:

B. klaasi
B. smithi 'ex annitha'
G. rosea

Could pull the molts of my A. musculosa unsexed juvie:

and my B. sp. 'angustum' female (mutt):

i am happy that it is indeed female

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Additional molters - One of two Chilobrachys sp. Kaeng Krachan (both ventrally looking male).

20190601_062030.jpg

And female H. gigas had a molt kicked out of her burrow too! :) It's good that I rehoused her, she's gotta be getting big.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My juvenile P auratus moulted just yet! It has been burried diwn for 2 month, so i have no picture of it! But i coukd see tge spider through the side of the enclosure