Who molted today?

Minty

@londontarantulas
My P. sazimai molted last night, total shock it doubled in size with this molt so finally after a year it is now over an inch. I can actually see it now,lol. As soon as it hardens it will finally be able to move out of its tiny deli cup.
Mine put on a good bit of size too. :)

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Noticed a lot of webbing in my P. pulcher's enclosure and got suspicious.

20190511_084829.jpg

The picture doesn't pick up the soft salmon pinks she's sporting. Absolutely stunning.

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
O. schioedtei molted latest two days ago, earliest today. A much needed relief that it is doing fine.

Zoli

Arachnopeon
The P. insignis male molted last night. Can't wait for him to pick up those beautiful colors.

p insignis.jpg

Serpyderpy

Arachnosquire
Didn't even realise they'd molted and it must have been a while ago too since they seem all hardened up and the molt was very brittle but my Pamphobeteus sp. "Platyomma" has molted and put on some considerable size. I can see the wavy stripe like markings on their carapace at this size.

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Freshly arrived C. lividus / H. lividum sling molted today.

Edit: next day G. rosea sling molted, that's surprising

Last edited:

KenNet

Arachnosquire
One of my Ephebopus cyanognathus slings molted (the other one molted last month).
My Davus pentaloris female has closed the door, so perhaps it's due to happen in a week or two. I remember that I was thinking "this takes forever" last time tho.

KenNet

Arachnosquire
IMG_20190515_095042-01-1200x1800.jpeg IMG_20190515_095005-01-1200x1800.jpeg One of my Tapinauchenius violaceus was just finishing when I woke up this morning. Love the alien look of a freshly molted T :alien:happy:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I think my mature female Neoholothele incei molted recently. She had been mostly sealed up in her web complex for a while, and then a couple days ago, she emerged hungry and possibly slightly bigger.

Tonight I also noticed a molt in the enclosure of my juvenile female Davus pentaloris. I'm not sure when she molted, but I would think I would've seen the molt earlier if it had been in there for a long time.