Who molted today?

korlash091

Arachnosquire
My B. vagans molted last friday, of all my Brachypelmas vagans has been the faster grower so far.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Last night I was checking my collection and found my Caribena versicolor, Barylestis scutatus, and male Leiurus jordanensis all molting at the exact same time! I've had inverts molt close to each other before but I've never had 2 at the same time before, let alone 3. Just a odd coincidence I guess. All appear to be doing fine this morning.

baconwrappedpikachu

Arachnosquire
My Poecilotheria regalis molted early this morning - yay! The other two pokies molted last week and the regalis was still running around with a shiny fat abdomen so I knew it had to be soon. Always fun to wake up to a molt!

WolleWolf

Arachnopeon
Surprise molt. My 0.1 B. emilia molted 3-4month ago with 3" back then. One month after that she burried herself again and today I saw her molt in the tunnel. Never expected this molt so fast at this size and species. Happy me!

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aphonopelma sp. Diamondback sling molted. And like typical Aphonopelma spp., I can't even tell it molted.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
C. versicolor male finally hooked out today.

Within the last couple of days.

P. metallica
P. pulcher
A. variegata
C. fimbriatus

KenNet

Arachnosquire
The recent warm weather here started "everyone" to grow:

C. marshalli (still very small, but now has a "horn" )
D. diamantinensis (one of three)
N. incei (one of 7)
N. tripepii (yesterday, swedish time) Oh! Now we talking BIG!)
O. aureotibialis (yesterday, swedish time) The small sling looks beautiful, beautiful adult.
P. regalis (yesterday, swedish time) Finally I'm sure that it's a female)
P. pulcher (yesterday, swedish time) Yes! Female!

Happy day

MintyWood826

Arachnobaron
My N. chromatus molted. I'm hoping it'll come out soon and show off its new colors. I decided to see what I could do about unraveling the abdomen (for fun as it's too small to sex), but I have no idea what I'm looking at anymore, besides abdodomen exoskeleton mush!

Minty

@londontarantulas
Slings:

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Hysterocrayes gigas
Brachypelma albopilosum Nicaragua
Omothymus schioedtei
Lampropelma niggerimum arboricola
Davus pentaloris
Phormictopus sp. Dominican purple

And this AF:
3B31666D-0A7C-45CA-B9AE-CEE7ECE675D8.jpeg
Pterinopelma sazimai

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
My P. sazimai molted last night, total shock it doubled in size with this molt so finally after a year it is now over an inch. I can actually see it now,lol. As soon as it hardens it will finally be able to move out of its tiny deli cup.