Who molted today?

Bailz

Arachnopeon
P. Irminia has moulted at some point in the last 12 hours.....Or more accurately, the web-tunnel that eats crickets at night, has moulted :happy:

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
My little baby Grammostola Pulchripes moulted recently its not put on much size but has come out this morning to do some stretches

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Yesterday sometime my Lasiodora parahybana moulted, now confirmed male.

Put on quite a lot of size after a lengthy period between moults. The previous size was just a touch over 3" DLS, now I'm betting well over 4".

Minty

@londontarantulas
33497192-3B69-4C87-B676-BDB094D30A03.jpeg
Caught it at the end of moulting. Immediately removed the moult. Brachypelma albopilosum Nicaragua.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
After my C. versicolor molted (and shredded literally the only part of the molt I needed so remains unsexed :shifty:), two others followed suit!

C. albostriatus has a little molt sitting in the bottom of its burrow, has yet to come out so I can see how much it's grown but was sitting arooound an inch before molting.

And my ~2" H. gigas molted this morning, and saw fit to boot the molt out of her den rather than shred it - Gigabyte is now a molt-confirmed female! :D

Justin H

Arachnosquire
My 1/4" L. difficilis molted last night. I took a picture of the new molt next to an old one I found in his vial when I got him.

This guy went into premolt the same time as my 2" B. albo. He spent all that extra time webbing his enclosure like a mad man, so much that I began to wonder if he was really a Lasiodora, haha. He's still in there hanging out on a big sheet of silk above the subsrate... he even anchored it to the water bowl and some bigger substrate scraps.

Attachments

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
My Avic avic ("metallica" morphotype) FINALLY molted yesterday morning. She had been in pre-molt since late September...

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
My 4" P. cambridgei molted within the last few days and tossed the molt out today. It's a girl :astonished:. Almost makes up for my I. hirsutum being male.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
P. striata and E. cyanognathus both molted for me today, and I've got at least my female N. chromatus confirmed to finally be in heavy premolt. :)

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
C. Versicolor, gotta love the fresh molt, been waiting a month. Then, decides to eat its molt, lol.

It got some nice size this molt.
D6293BF8-430D-4C24-8BA5-876BFC2CC299.jpeg 59DFF206-D5A5-48B9-9423-AC9410123C69.jpeg

Hedge Witch

Arachnopeon
My Tapinauchenius sp Caribbean diamond moulted and stuffed it into the entrance of its tube. I think I saw it's legs yesterday and I'm hoping it's now showing adult colours. IMG_20190227_124629.jpg