Who molted today?

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My B.emilia sling moulted the past night and isn't the smolest of my slings (I hope, these guys really are slow growers). I'm hoping to see a bit more of the colors this time around since this species is why I returned to the hobby. I'll try and get a couple of pics once it hardens up and ventures out from its hide.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
P. sazimai sling molted last night. I can't tell if it's getting blue colors or if it's just the post-molt softness that makes it look light. We shall see.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
First of the Lampropelma nigerrimum arboricola slings I haven’t sold yet molted to 3i today.
Cyriopagopus lividus sling molted recently too. Spotted a molt at the bottom of the burrow today but the fangs are already black on the spider.

Last edited:

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
H. chilensis surprised me with a moult.

Previous moult dates were Feb 9th and Nov 28th, so I thought I'd be in for a longer wait. This is the second time it has gone a long time between, then had a series in much shorter succession.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
H. chilensis surprised me with a moult.

Previous moult dates were Feb 9th and Nov 28th, so I thought I'd be in for a longer wait. This is the second time it has gone a long time between, then had a series in much shorter succession.
So jealous! I wished mine would do that, but its moult cycles are all over the place. First one was over nine months, second one was 2 months, and now it's already been 4 months since the last moult. :rolleyes:

By the way, gorgeous, gorgeous little T! :kiss:

Minty

@londontarantulas
75716338-F6E3-44B2-B28B-AA8BB1739F68.jpeg
Can’t really see it in the photo, but my Poecilotheria striata female moulted. As did my Asian forest scorpion. Hopefully see her out and about at night again.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My T. stirmi female sort of surprised me with a moult (she refused to eat 2 days ago so I knew one was coming, just not this soon)