Who molted today?

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
B.albopilosum sling was on its back stretching out its new legs this morning. Will see how big/fluffy he is when I get home.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
During feeding yesterday I discovered that my OBT and tiny Diplura sp Rurrenabaque both molted in the last couple of days.

EDIT: My I. hirsutum juvenile just now finished molting also.

Last edited:

laservet

Arachnopeon
My Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens was on its back last night, had not moved in a couple of hours, and was done and resting this morning. Sadly no pictures of the event itself. 20190116_130828.jpg

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just watched my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens chuck of its old and tired husk, can't wait until it recuperates:) Still got most of the sling colours as far as I can see.

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
4945E0CC-A502-46AB-8E23-535E93DBA375.jpeg

Knew it was getting ready. Abdomen turned almost coal black. She stopped eating too. Can’t wait to see he new colors in the morning.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Two of my pokie slings molted recently - the P. regalis, "Lava," and one of the P. mets, "Russet"

I also have two new mature males...

Our larger H. maculata juvie, "Hammock," and larger C. darlingi juvie, "Mikuni."

1547759650747.jpg

I moved Mikuni next to our adult female C. darlingi, "Caliper"... We'll attempt pairings in a few weeks when he is ready!

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus sp. ‘mascara’ b
Phormictopus cancerides A tried molting when I was gone, it failed and I returned to a dead spider halfway done with its molt cycle. First bad molt I’ve had while keeping T’s and it sucks quite a bit.

Last edited: