Who molted today?

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
One B. sabulosum sling just finished molting, and my A. avicularia female is currently mid-molt. :astonished:
I’d love it if my N. incei male decided to join the molt party.. :p

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Just for making a very well educated guess, I'm going to say my Pamphobeteus sp. 'mascara' is going to molt tonight. If it doesn't, may Thor strike me with his hammer, or may wet Thor impale me with his pitchfork/trident/oversized fork.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Just for making a very well educated guess, I'm going to say my Pamphobeteus sp. 'mascara' is going to molt tonight. If it doesn't, may Thor strike me with his hammer, or may wet Thor impale me with his pitchfork/trident/oversized fork.
By last night I meant today

Newt83

Arachnopeon
A. geniculata, H. maculata and C. versicolor slings all molted today. I’ve been waiting on the A. genic to molt for 2 weeks!! I yelled Woooohooo!!! Then my fiancé looked at me and just shook her head and smiled. Lol

asunshinefix

Arachnosquire
I'm a little late, but my G. pulchra and my Homeoemma chilensis both molted right around Christmas, which was the best present I could possibly ask for.

Since then, my mum babysat my tarantulas for a week and my two slowest growers molted - E. campestratus and E. pulcherrimaklaasi - one today, one a few days ago. I don't know what kind of tarantula magic is going on but I'm not going to question it!

I don't have photos of everybody, but here's my G. pulchra.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
T. ockerti female moulted yesterday.

Woke up this morning to find A. variegata sling #3 hanging halfway down the enclosure partially stuck in its moult, I managed to free it with a wet cotton ear bud (it lost a palp and one leg in the process and one of the remaining legs looks a bit mangled but I think I did a reasonably good job seeing as I'm an ogre) and I've place it on a leaf in the enclosure with a drop of water to drink so hopefully it has a fighting chance of survival now.

DSC00003.JPG

Scarge

Arachnopeon
My Nhandu chromatus juvenile molted on Dec 29 and then my Nhandu tripepii sling molted on January 1st, Nhandu synchronization complete. My little B. hamorii sling recently covered the entrance to it's burrow so now I begin the long wait (it's last premolt lasted for about 2 months).

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
A. moderatum sling finally molted after 6 months (and almost 5 months without eating)! He looks to be a whopping 1/2” now :D
F6030AC1-62B1-4CD5-95D0-EAE1EC1CF12B.jpeg

Edit: A. minatrix sling also molted :)
04675C6E-C9C4-4EB7-9E68-A9597194958D.jpeg

Last edited:

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
Bumba cabocla molted and is still so plump :bag: Can’t wait to take a look at that exuvium and hopefully confirm that’s she’s female :angelic:

1D61662D-AB1F-4BE8-A568-691252F7C83E.jpeg

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel

Acanthoscurria geniculata, very fresh and down a leg. :shifty:

And a post-moult drink! The dish doesn't look like it has much water, but it's nearly full in this photo.

Last edited: