Who molted today?

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
H. maculata sling molted probably yesterday but first time seeing it in it’s new clothes. C592AD0C-5422-46FC-AB5F-A3E2684CC5B6.jpeg
And P. vittata finally brought out the molt I was suspecting it was hiding.

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
All the Pokies! Okay, not all of them, but several have molted on me in the last week include my new ornata sling, my juvie regalis (well, molting, it is molting right now), my female miranda, and my female metallica.

dmac

Arachnopeon
C. versicolor and P. irminia slings for me, and tiny H. sp. Fire sling for my girlfriend.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Today's unexpected treat comes courtesy of my Cyclosternum schmardae sling that moulted overnight

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli moulted last night. Saw her* spinning a web hammock when I arrived home from work around 6 pm, and she* was done shortly after midnight. Due for a rehouse now!

*wishful thinking

Minty

@londontarantulas
My P.metallica, both of my P.lugardi and both of my P.cambridgei all moulted.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
L. nigerrimum

T. sp. 'Panama' wasn't actually in pre-moult, it attacked the water dish as I filled it so fed it and it ate, need to adjust feeding schedule.

Waiting on:

B. albiceps/D. diamantinensis/B. smithi/A. chalcodes/E. rufescens/P. sazimai/A. minatrix

Last edited:

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Not sure when it molted, but my G. pulchripes definitely molted within the past two months! When I last seen it, before it burrowed and closed off the entrance, it was 1.25”. Now it’s give or take 2”:D

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
1.5" N. tripepii on it's back this morning just because I have to leave for work. I swear these spiders do this on purpose just to mess with me. I've had the last 2 days off, but of course it had to do it today :meh:

EDIT: Yay! Success!

N tripepii August 2018.jpg

Last edited: