Who molted today?

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
Agh :punch: I’m pretty sure my T. plumipes female molted but I’m not too sure. My only view point is a tiny window into her burrow and it looks like there is an exuvia but I’m not sure! Come out already! :shifty:

Minty

@londontarantulas
D87C3A8F-ED31-4165-83A1-8DD3DA2FE583.jpeg
My Theraphosa stirmi sling is moulting as I upload this. First time I’ve actually seen a tarantula flip over. It’s been on its back wriggling around for about 4 hours now.

basin79

ArachnoGod
View attachment 280890
My Theraphosa stirmi sling is moulting as I upload this. First time I’ve actually seen a tarantula flip over. It’s been on its back wriggling around for about 4 hours now.
Is it just the angle or has the little one buried itself?

Aye, I know. But my Caribena versicolor lass moulted outside her cork bark in her new massive hammock.

Now my Cyriopagopus sp Hati Haiti hooked onto her web before a moult BUT let go. However this lass didn't and actually moulted above the "floor". She was in the air when her carapace popped. She then slid out as normal. Her moving NOT the moult.

Last edited by a moderator:

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
My OBT molted sometime in the last 2 weeks, it was out this evening much bigger and much more orange. To say they grow fast is a major understatement. It's gone from something I almost couldn't see to 2.5 inches in the 7 months I've had it. One more molt and it will be rehoused into it's permanent home.

Killertut

Arachnosquire
My GBB and my A.musculosa have molted and graced me with their presence.
my P.fasciata has gone into hiding and is probably molting or close to it (otherwise she is always outside)

Element

Arachnopeon
The P Muticus sling molted today! I can’t even tell if it’s grown. It still appears to be the same size with a slightly smaller abdomen. Whew this one makes molasses (aka the B Hamorii) look fast.

MrMaxxaM

Arachnopeon
My GBB sling is molting while i type this :D which means, i guessed it right it was in premolt past week + first time i can see a full molting progress :eek: