Who molted today?

Thekla

Arachnoprince
I've been away for a week and 3 out of 4 premoult Ts have moulted:

- C. elegans sling
- C. versicolor sling
- A. merianae juvie

At least my T. cyaneolum sling waited for me... :rolleyes: hopefully any day now.

lvc

Arachnopeon
It´s really funny how the molts from my Ts are all happening one after another recently.

My A.geniculata sling molted about 5 days ago, my newly acquired M.balfouri sling ate on her first day with me and molted last monday (currentsize about 4cm dls) after a very short premolt of only 5 days.
About 10 minutes ago my G.pulchripes juvie flipped.

My H.pulchripes has closed off her burrow with dirt and very heavy webbing about a week ago, so I hope her molt is due any day now.
For all I know she could have already molted, because I can´t really see inside. Patiently waiting for her to emerge :embarrassed:

GBB also hasn´t eaten for about 24 days, but for some reason I have a harder time seeing if her abdomen has already darkened than with the other species I own.

Malo

Arachnopeon
My B.Vagans sling closed of its burrow over 2 weeks ago after gorging itself on a superworm. Huge abdomen, very shiny and darkening so hopefully one day soon. I check it morning and night and give it water every few days.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A three pronged assault today my B hamori, kalhenberghi and my C schmardae all moulted in the last few hours

Thekla

Arachnoprince
I've been away for a week and 3 out of 4 premoult Ts have moulted:

- C. elegans sling
- C. versicolor sling
- A. merianae juvie

At least my T. cyaneolum sling waited for me... :rolleyes: hopefully any day now.
Yeah, not even 2 days later my T. cyaneolum sling moulted for the first time in my care! :kiss:

20180601_TC_1st moult.jpg

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Evidently my P. cambridgei sling molted sometime within the last couple weeks and kindly put it's molt where I could easily find it :rofl: Also tiny LP sling molted yesterday.
P. cambridgei molt.jpg

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Well, now I'm jealous! ;)

Mine is about the same size as yours, but it hasn't moulted since I got it 7 months ago (no idea when the last moult actually was either). On the other hand it gives me hope that it will moult at some point in the next months/years... probably. :rofl:

andrew2149

Arachnopeon
All my avicularia avicularia babies are molting. I will be posting pics of the raisin with legs turning into beautiful orange babies on Instagram @ tarantula._.insta hook me up with a follow if you have the time.
Thank you,

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
My little E. sp red molted and I'm sooooo frickn excited! It's starting to show adult coloration! :astonished: 0603180353.jpg