Who molted today?

Nutcracker

Arachnopeon
I saw that my B. boehmei was a little darker but thought that the moly was still a little was off. It was on the side of the deli cup and I dropped in a piece of a super worm. Came back a little later and found this! I haven’t pulled the piece of food out yet because I didn’t want to disturb the T. Sorry for the poor quality pic, phone, zoomed, through lid...

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lifted the trapdoor on my Idiothele mira to see a shiny new spider inside. My recently acquired H. pulchripes just finished.
DSCF6389.jpg

Last edited:

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Both of my H. macs just molted. I look forward to seeing Ghost again and hope that he has not already matured. He is a uniquely beautiful T and since I first got him last autumn, he grew less anxious about light and so I could admire him more often. :happy:

My other little H. mac is the growing web that I feed small crickets to and which occasionally spits out a T molt! :happy:

Most of my Aphonopelma gabeli slings molted within the past week or so — nearly synchronized after so many min ha of waiting! :)

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
My C. versicolor sling molted for the first time since I got it just a month ago. It made a cozy web sock and molted in the “toe” of the web. :)

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
4" female Lasiodora parahybana having some well deserved rest after her molt.
IMAG1276.jpg
Male Psalmopoeus cambridgei molted also, hes probably sitting around the 4.5" mark, couldnt get any better pics, he's a shy boy.
IMAG1278.jpg

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
I came home from work to find my C. darlingi sling had molted. Its close to 1.5"dsl now. I was surprised to see how golden its carapace and abdomen were and ( I might be going crazy) I'm pretty sure I saw blue on its tarsus :eek: maybe I'm seeing things. One thing Im still not seeing is the horn.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One of the most underrated tarantula's around moulted today, my juvenile Lasiodorides polycuspulatus and man are they beautiful IMG_20180510_113047684.jpg

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Came home to find my P. ornata came out of hiding a little larger and more slender than before. My unsexed N. incei also gave me a surprise molt. Both specimens have hoarded the molts out of tongs reach. :shifty:

Got at least 3 more Ts in premolt; female N. chromatus, female B. hamorii, and my tiny P. cambridgei! :astonished:

Death Derp

Arachnopeon
I got a surprised moult from my cyriocosmus elegans. I wasn't expecting a moult but I'm still happy for one :)

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Spotted a new molt and some translucent legs in my A. marxi’s enclosure. I love springtime.

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
One of my A. metallicas is now a MM! Sorry ladies, he’s taken :bored:

My A. moderatum sling also molted and finally put on some noticeable size (still small)! :happy:

starnaito

Arachnosquire
My big guy (A. genic) just finished molting! His previous molt was in November. Not sure of his DLS now, but the molt was pushing 6".

IMG_20180512_170717_878.jpg
IMG_20180512_172409.jpg