Who molted today?

athlete96

Arachnosquire
G. pulchripes (FINALLY) moulted last week. It's starting to get those gorgeous adult colours. P. irminia moulted a few days ago. I love watching Ts groom themselves after a moult. It's very cute.

My D. pentaloris moulted at some point. I thought it was dead. It's not.

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
My N. chromatus juvie molted today, been waiting on this one for about a month. Ripped up the molt too much to sex though... :meh::shifty:

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
I have had an M. balfouri and a P. metallica moult recently, but today specifically was K. brunnipes.

Appears the front right palp is stuck. It's very small, and still soft. I don't think my hands are deft enough to try and help it without crushing it, so I will leave the little thing to its own devices. If it ends up dropping the palp, that is ok.

Last edited:

Toddydog

Arachnosquire
GBB molted finally. I wanted to take out the molt and add it to my collection but it seems to be sucking the moisture out of it so I'm going to have to wait on that. I dropped some dribbles of water nearby so hopefully it can use that to hydrate. I sware this T is like me, waiting til the last minute to actually stay hydrated.
20180423_075652.jpg

Sinned

Arachnosquire
Both my little microdots Hapalopus sp. Colombia ("large") molted today, one was hiding, the other didn't mind me taking a pic,

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
My G. pulchripes and one of my Nhandu chromatus molted yesterday, and one of my P. sazimai molted the day before that. But try as I might, I still can molt sex the little devils.

The last two molts my chromatus had, it made a point to molt IN it's water bowl, despite having a deep burrow (that it even expands prior to molting), and having adequately moist substrate near the bottom of the enclosure. But this time around, it was too big to molt in it's bowl, so it had to settle. :rofl:

20180422_195153.jpg

Thekla

Arachnoprince

Thekla

Arachnoprince
My GBB sling is moulting right now... finally. :watchingyou:

Edit:
Almost done... :astonished:

2nd moult_almost done.jpg

Last edited:

RonnyT

Arachnosquire
My 1/2 inch P. irminia molted today. Kind of mad that she did while I was at school, so I missed it.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Watering the Ts today and found that one of my A. seemanni up and molted despite eating for me less than a week ago.

:)

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Oh happy day! Fluffy my first G. pulchripes sling finally molted today after almost 4 months of looking like a fat shiny balloon! Looks like it went well. Now if only my little P.lugardi would molt who has looked the same way for just as long it would be the best day ever.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sericopelma generalum male molted yesterday and is still immature! He's enormous already! Gonna be a monster upon maturity. Quite handsome too I might add. I'm gonna need to upgrade his housing soon. DSCF6261.jpg