Who molted today?

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My adult female Pamphobeteus sp mascara moulted today and I'm beginning to realise i absolutely adore this species, maybe that's the reason i have a juvenile male also

Last edited:

dmac

Arachnopeon
No one molted today, but my Hapalopus sp. Colombia "large" molted two days ago. Now sitting at 1 3/4." Also, my Lasiodora parahybana molted a couple of days prior. He/she is just about 5" now. Haven't sexed either yet though.

I have a couple of slings in premolt right now, a B. boehmei and B. vagans, and my Cyriocosmus elegans just walled herself in, so guess that one too haha

And just for the hell of it, threw in a pic of my G. pulchra. Believe it's a male, but need to double check.

Attachments

Last edited:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Someone tossed the old dress last night while I was sleeping and came out of the changing room tonight for approval. @EulersK gotta put her on the keep list ;)
0.1 Poecilotheria rufilata 2yrs/9 molts/8+" EDIT: added molt and changed size :)
2018-04-13 22.19.42.jpg
2018-04-14 10.30.48.jpg

Last edited:

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
0.1 Poecilotheria miranda molted last night after a painfully long time in premolt, she's around 3 inches now.
IMAG1093_1.jpg

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Juvenile LP just flipped, I hope it goes well.

EDIT: He's done and changed his clothes successfully :)

Last edited:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My tiny Aphonopelma sp montane sling moulted today and to give you an idea of the size I'm dealing with here's the last moult from my Pamphobeteus sp mascara @7" that dot besides it is the new moult from the A sp montane. Add my Thrixopelma sp cajamarca juvenile to the list as it's just surprised me with a moult

Attachments

Last edited:

Toddydog

Arachnosquire
Sneaky little P. irminia probably molted today. I saw some bundle of something at the front of it's burrow. I can't confirm anything for sure but it's most likely it's molt. 20180415_050204.jpg

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
My 0.0.1 A. geniculata “Jenny” molted this morning. Grr, another that will need rehousing soon because it definitely put on some size this time around. Well, the wife and I will be making a trip to the Container Store this afternoon so I guess I will need to keep an eye out.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
P. cancerides and B. cabocla juveniles molted today, and I think I see a molt in my G. pulchripes juvie enclosure through the tiny peephole it left me...but not positive on that one.