Who molted today?

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A surprise moult from my juvenile Crypsidromus sp Panama/puriscal and despite the fact it's of a very grumpy almost angry disposition I'm actually growing to love the little swine. ATTACH=full]268849[/ATTACH]
My adult female Cyriocosmus sellatus moulted aswell

Attachments

Last edited:

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
One of my hapalopus sp. large is on its back right now, whoooo bigger spider in the morning.

Lithobius

Arachnosquire
My LP finally! Still not old enough to sex and still too shy to see how big, I suppose we'll find out in a few days when the hunger kicks in...

Toddydog

Arachnosquire
I saw him flipped when I headed to bed today, then when I woke up and here he is.
I know it's hard to see but I didn't want to disturb him. 20180310_224535.jpg 20180310_224609.jpg

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
JM Pamphobeteus sp. machala
IMG_5229.JPG IMG_5230.JPG

Avicularia rufa
IMG_5231.JPG

JF Poecilotheria ornata
IMG_5232.JPG
IMG_5236.JPG

JF Harpactira sp. danielskuil
IMG_5233.JPG

Last edited:

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Linothele megatheloides molted and is ever so beautiful!
Bumba cabocla I acquired a week ago is about to flip!

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Not much to see, but I tried to get a pic. My juvenile Hapalopus sp. Colombia large molted after hiding out for quite a while. 0311181011d.jpg

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Had SIX molts while I was away.

N. tripepii juvie
M. robustum juvie
H. mac sling
Hogna sp. Tucson AF
B. hamorii sling
Bumba cabocla sling

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Porphyria, my male Avicularia purpurea. It is possible that this was his ultimate molt. Can't tell for certain since I haven't gotten a good look at his palps yet, but he is significantly leggier than he was before today's molt.

If it does turn out to be mature, it would be a sad day. Porphyria was my first tarantula (of this collection, I actually had a few in middle/high school with one lasting through college, but there was a 8 year gap there).

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
Porphyria, my male Avicularia purpurea. It is possible that this was his ultimate molt. Can't tell for certain since I haven't gotten a good look at his palps yet, but he is significantly leggier than he was before today's molt.

If it does turn out to be mature, it would be a sad day. Porphyria was my first tarantula (of this collection, I actually had a few in middle/high school with one lasting through college, but there was a 8 year gap there).
Well, it's always a little sad when a male matures, but you could always try to find him a girl and let his legacy live on that way.