Who molted today?

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
My P. fasciata sling molted just about an hour or two ago. Her first molt in my care and she's put on a decent amount of size.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
P. tigrinawesseli sling

Slightly out of focus due to taking the photo through plastic, but very soft and squishy. Have been waiting for this one to moult for quite some time. So leggy!

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel

Tapinauchenius sp. Union Island, hanging out in a bit of an odd position at the moment.

Updated with a more normal spider position.

Last edited:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Subadult male X. immanis molted. Was expecting him to have matured but didnt. Is going to be a monster MM

IMG_3303.JPG

Mjb30

Arachnosquire
My A.geniculata moulted yesterday evening but I didn’t post yesterday as I didn’t want to jinx it! I was lucky enough to arrived halfway through him pushing his legs out.

Anyway, I’ve only owned Ts since the beginning of December and this is my first moult so I’m super happy! I can’t wait to see my genic (hopefully) become the eating machine! (He’s not really fed since I owned him)

Oh, and not only my A.avicularia has now sealed itself in its web tube so I think that’s due but my B.albopilosum is heavily in pre-moult too.

This is all getting a bit addictive!

athlete96

Arachnosquire
I know the struggle... they are cute though. Did it get the shiny gold patch on its abdomen this time around?
It actually got that the last moult (which I never saw or had evidence for until it was like oh, youre a bit bigger than a pinhead). This time those gorgeous pink legs are really evident and the entire body is much darker, and I think it's closer to 1/4" of an inch now. Not quite, but close.

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
It actually got that the last moult (which I never saw or had evidence for until it was like oh, youre a bit bigger than a pinhead). This time those gorgeous pink legs are really evident and the entire body is much darker, and I think it's closer to 1/4" of an inch now. Not quite, but close.
Mine is still a bit smaller, probably an instar or two behind. Neat little species so far.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
AF Pterinochilus murinus BCF Tete
IMG_3353.JPG

AF Ornithoctonus aureotibialis
IMG_3350.JPG

AM Avicularia braunshauseni
IMG_3351.JPG

And I saw a little T. blondi just finished moulting
IMG_3352.JPG

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
Gah! I have 3 Ts in my collection. All different genera. And they are ALL in heavy premolt right now. Its been an "exciting" last 23 days waiting . . . :rage:

SDCustom78

Arachnopeon
Finally my #2 C. versicolor molted this morning. I've been waiting for it to molt in my care since Oct 26 when it arrived as a 1 inch sling. I guess this one was on the "when im good and ready" bandwagon as its other two sac mates molted in mid December on the 10th and 20th.

Attachments

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
20180111_175728.jpg
Look at that shiny little butt~
Somebody's gonna molt soon~
This is the most I've seen of my M. robustum in a month~

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
I came home after a 16hr day and the last shift of my work week to find my B. Vagans had molted! :) It was quite the present! Now just waiting on my LP and C. Fimbriatus lol

Last edited: