Who molted today?

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Juvie A. genic molted last night. Looked at the molt, and it is a male. Somebody get ready to sell me a female!
Edit: awww man. My freaking finger got in the frame. Today is gonna be fun one.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Brachypelma Vagans sling 31/10/17, second moult under my care.
Can't see how much he's grown since he's burrowed.

Could possible be ready to take down live prey that isn't pinheads

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I didn't even know she was in pre-molt, so Flash (my Grammostola pulchra) surprised me by leaving a molt outside her hide on Halloween.

My new Neoholothele incei sling also molted some time within the last week or two. (It has been a pet web for a couple of weeks, so I am not sure exactly when it molted. I just saw longer, paler legs sticking out the other day.)

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P.cambridgei juvenile male molted, although looking at the molt it's looking a little girly...
Had a deformed footpad, stayed attached after the molt but the T cast off the leg a few hours later and ate it.

IMAG0863.jpg IMAG0862.jpg

Kaden Bryant

Arachnosquire
I got a 3/4" Grammostola pulchripes sling back in July and today I saw her for the first time in a while and was happily surprised to see some adult colors kicking in. I did a little bit of searching around and found two molts! She's more about four times the size of the first! This is great to see but also makes me a little said to see her growing so fast as she may be a he. o_O Regardless always good to see a growin T

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
A. geroldi last night. Scared me though since I lost one of these already. Saw legs sticking up and when I grabbed the cup, the legs were limp. Opened the cup and saw it was the exuvia that was limp not my little one. Anyhow, here's some photos
DSC_0576.JPG
DSC_0577.JPG

Oh and the exuvia is still small but tomorrow I'll attempt to sex it, fingers crossed for a female!