1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who molted today?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by T Frank, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Advertisement
    My 4.25 inch LP finally molted after almost a year today. Looks to be over 5 inches now. Going to have to get it a bigger home :D

2. ranchulas

ranchulas Arachnobaron

Texas
    Blue fang #5 molted today to 1inch.....

3. MrEMojo

MrEMojo Arachnosquire

A. geniculata female 4''+ - 5'' just now!

4. Najakeeper

Najakeeper Arachnoprince

P.metallica sling had a perfect molt, sibling to follow soon. Growing like weeds!

5. One of my Homoeomma sp. "blue" slings molted today (from ~.5" to somewhere between .75" and 1")... the P. ornata did, too, but it's hiding.

6. My Avic versicolor molted today. Totally unexpected!!

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Oh and my Avic. Amazonica molted yesterday. And I'm still expecting 4 more molts

7. None today but over the weekend of my 15 T's:
    my GBB sling molted went from 1,5" to close to 2", back legs got really long on this molt (sat)
    My A. brocklehursti sling molted, went from .5" to .75", big difference, markings on legs are super bold now (Sat)
    One of my b. albopilosa slings molted, went from .25 to .5ish, haven't got a good look but saw the molt in the container.

and my best friend, who I recently got a 3-4" g. rosea, called me Saturday panicking cause her T looks dead.. I had her explain what position the T was in (on its back) and she said that over the last couple days there has been a lot of web laid... I was also aware that the T had been refusing food for almost a month. I tried not to laugh and ensured her that every thing sounds ok and sounded like it is starting its molt. Sunday evening the molt was complete and it is a FEMALE!! she went from a dull brown to a golden base with pinkish brown hairs, she looks as pretty as a g. rosea can.

8. Smaughunter

Smaughunter Arachnopeon

My X immanis just flipped.:clap:

9. webbedone

webbedone Arachnobaron

One of my baby L. parahybanas just finished its molt 1/4" to ~ 1/2"

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

10. I love molt reports! It's so exciting!!! {D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ranchulas

ranchulas Arachnobaron

Texas
    T:Dwo of my H. lividum slings molted today! One looks around one inch easy and the other a little less. Successful though with no problems.

12. sloppy

sloppy Arachnopeon

Oregon
    L. parahybana the other day for me! It's still a sub-adult but it's about 6" now! :D

13. synyster

synyster Arachnobaron

L.parahybana (i think! It's burrowed but looks fresh when it came out) yesterday - .5"

Today: H.maculata - 2"

14. Satu

Satu Arachnopeon

... aaand now the littler one has moulted, too. Yay, shiny blue spidies!

15. fatich

fatich Arachnobaron Old Timer

One Avicularia versicolor and one Ceratogyrus marshalli molted today.

16. Just check on my ts and 1 A versicolor, 2 P irminia, and GBB molted today :)

17. Formerphobe

Formerphobe Arachnoking Arachnosupporter

VA, USA
    Woke up this morning to a freshly molted OBT. Its probably close to 2" now. LP is in serious pre-molt.

18. cnapple

cnapple Arachnoknight

My .25" B. albopilosum molted sometime during the night while I was at work. Looks like she's about .5" now, although it's tough to tell when she never emerges from her burrow. :rolleyes: This is my first molt as a new T mom! :D So proud! {D I fully expect my .75" B. smithi to follow very soon, as she is quite dark and has been refusing food for about 1.5 weeks now. .25" H. sp. "tachira" looks to follow soon as well. Busy week here!:p

19. BrettG

BrettG Arachnoprince

minatrix juvie is molting as I type. Should be 2.5 ish when finished.

20. paassatt

paassatt Arachnoangel

C. cyaneopubescens

Went from about 1 inch to a little over 1.25 inches. I think all the junk in its trunk while in premolt went straight to the thighs with this molt. If I named my spiders, I think I'd go with Long Legs Mcgee for this one now.
    [​IMG]