Arachnoking
Grabbed a few before heading to work this morning

0.1 Haplopelma schmidti :D
0.1 Phormingochilus everetti
0.0.1 Omothymus violaceopes

IMG_7956.JPG IMG_7957.JPG IMG_7958.JPG

boina

Lady of the mites
Davus pentaloris, AF. After 8 months in her burrow it was about time :shifty:.

Gloomcookie

Arachnopeon
My Nhandu chromatus. My first T molt after getting back into the hobby :smug: So exciting! She is now almost a whole inch and a half :p

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Theraphosinae sp. "Panama" sling molted probably two days ago. Haven't gotten a good picture yet. Dang burrowers:shifty:

aphono

Arachnobaron
Harpactira pulchripes changed clothes into a hooked out MM. It's shockingly much bigger overall from past size with incredibly long legs. I am rather sad about it. How long do MM of this species generally last?

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Eupalaestrus weijenberghi sling surprise moulted today, that's the 2nd time in 2 months after going 10 months without a moult. Add Pseudhapalopus sp blue sling aswell

Last edited:

Grace Cannell

Arachnosquire
It wasn't today but shortly before I went on holiday my Grammostola pulchra sling moulted. I have had a quite a few moults with my older T but it's still sooo exciting. Even more so because my G. pulchra was still a very dull brown colour and is now displaying that gorgeous velvety black hair.

boina

Lady of the mites
V. paranaensis #3 molted a bit surprisingly - all my #3s are molting at the moment. I'm waiting for my N. carapoensis #5 to molt, but of course she doesn't because she's a #5, not a #3 :shifty:

Aaaand:

IMG_5580a.jpg

Pamphobeteus insignis - now MM. Those colors are unreal.