Who molted today?

boina

Lady of the mites
The warmer weather last week triggered some molts during the last couple of days:

Y. diversipes sling #3: molted hanging from the lid !?!?! Maybe it had a look at the Phylliums on the next shelf and decided to copy them?? It just fell a few mm into it's hammock when it was out, so no harm done.
B. albiceps juvenile, now subadult male, molted right side up - he really had me worried there, but the molt went off without a hitch.
What is it with all those weird molting positions o_O?

Anyway, my double Avic molted too, and just the way a spider is supposed to - good tarantula :D.

MGery92

Arachnosquire
Yesterday, my B. emilia (looks like it is a female :happy:) and B. albopilosum #1 (looks like it is a male :embarrassed:) molted. Today, D. diamantinensis molted in its little web-castle. :)

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
0.1.0 P. rufilata tossed out a molt in pieces. :banghead::banghead:
She should be over 6" now cant wait to get a good look at the new dress

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Cyriopagopus sp. Bach Ma sling 1 of 2 is molting as I type this! Good luck buddy!

EDIT: Molt was a success!

Last edited:

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Over the weekend, I had a string of molts:

1.0 Lasiodora parahybana
1.0 Lasiodora itabunae (actually unsexed before this molt, but it managed to shed without shredding the most important part of the molt, unfortunately, now I know I'm 2 for 7 :( So now "Rhaella" will now be known as "Aerys"
0.1 Aphonopelma chalcodes (about time Cersei molted, she's been in premolt for almost a month and a half)

aphono

Arachnobaron
H. pulchripes within the last few days. Normally is out in the open but the last few days just did not see it even once. This morning it was out in the open, a good bit bigger. Legs are super shiny.

C. versicolor(mentioned here the other day) has been moving its exuviae back and forth in its tunnel.. apparently trying to throw it out and not succeeding yet.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Linothele megatheloides and my big female Phormictopus cancerides.

DSCF3811.jpg

P. cancerides
grew her missing pedipalp back. Molt measured 6" so she's probably getting close to 7" now.
DSCF3815.jpg

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
My 1/4 inch N. chromatus molted today which was very unexpected. As for my 1/2 inch G. pulchripes, I couldn't tell you whether it actually molted today or if it just dug up and pushed out it's old molt. If I didn't see the molts, I wouldn't even know either of them molted. They look 100% the same :shifty: