Who molted today?

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
My Poecilotheria smithi and my Pamphobeteus sp. Machala molted overnight. So I think that clears out all the ones that are definitely in premolt (though my A. metallica has refused feedings the last couple of weeks so she might be). I should be able to retrieve the Pampho's molt later today so I can sex it, but my smithi's molt will probably be pretty inaccessible in its new Fortress of Solitude.

MGery92

Arachnosquire
My T. ockerti and one of my D. pentaloris molted overnight. Today, one of my N. tripepii and the other D. pentaloris molted. And my L. klugi sling is molting right now. :)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
When I first got my batch of slings I was updating this constantly, it seemed. Now of course it is much less frequent...

Came home from work to a flipped B. smithi. She was just beginning to pull out around 4 hours later and I had to go to bed. By the time I awoke, the deed was done, of course.

m_IMG_6226.jpg

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
My little 1/4" inch genic molted today. Looks to be doubled in size now! Excited, because i wanted her and my gbb to molt before i go on vacation. Alas, I'm still waiting on the gbb.
Edit: just noticed that you can really see the little spots of webbing she puts down every now and then. Its interesting. When i go to remove prey, theres always a lot of very fine webbing all around it.

Attachments

Devin B

Arachnobaron
My A. Geniculata just molted. Also it decided to molt upriggt like a weirdo lol. Everything went well

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
C versicolor attempted molting in one of her smallest web tubes. failed and died. shame, raised from 1/2" and had her for a year now. was just about to get her adult colors too. :(

O sp hatihati molted and is female. #3 B albo molted.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
E. sp Blue sling #6, H. sericea sling #2, T. sp Black slings #2&3, and juvenile female C. perezmilesi.

aphono

Arachnobaron
P. sazimai and a huge surprise- .5 A. eutylenum molted with none of the pre molt signs I'm aware of. It ate a B. lateralis just two days before, no darkening, did not expect it to molt any time soon also due to being a slow growing species... It looks way different now, all legs and extremely skittish.

Stormsky

Arachnopeon
My B. albopilosum sling molted last night from 1" to 1.25" and I have a feeling my GBB sling will also molt within the week since they molted together last time and the GBB pushed aside a roach I threw in which it never does.

igotcrabs

Arachnopeon
Today gave me three molts.
0.0.1 Pseudhapolpus sp. blue
0.0.1 Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma
0.0.1 Poecilotheria metallica

Expecting to have a few more in the next couple days.

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
sazimai.jpg

After three months in his burrow this little guy finally emerged sporting his new blue outfit! Quite a change from the previous zombie-flesh brown, cameraflash or no.

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
woke up this morning to see a confirmation that my C. huahini had in fact Molted and I'm pretty sure he's a male. as sad as it is, i believe its now time to invest in a Mature female for when he matures!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Awesome day for molts!!

Harpactira chrysogaster
Harpactira marksi
Avicularia sp. amazonica - complete with regenerated gimp leg :)