Who molted today?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
GBB - Finally got an exuvia that I could sex, it's a girl :astonished::happy:

Currently waiting on my P. irminia and A. musculosa to get changed.

LeonExotic

Arachnopeon
My GBB just mooted. It's funny too because I just posted a pic from this afternoon and posted about how she was going to burst very soon. Just got home and bam!

Attachments

boina

Lady of the mites
Poecilotheria sp. lowland molted yesterday, another new acqisition that has done nothing but hide and molt for me yet. But I hope that's going to change soon.

Today: 1.0 G. actaeon. I want to know if he's mature now but he's only showing me his butt. Not helpful :shifty:. The molt was already 6", so chances are he's a MM now.

Edit: He turned around and he's NOT mature. I didn't think the males of this species would get that big! And I checked the molt again: he's definitely a male.

Last edited:

Stormsky

Arachnopeon
I'm pretty sure my Cyriocosmus elegans sling finally molted, and it's about time since it encased itself in a little bubble for weeks that I can barely see into and refuses to come out.

keks

Arachnobaron
Ephebopus cyanognathus sling :). I was a little bit nervous, because usually I can see the legs, but not the last few days. Now I found the ... (how is the old skin in English :confused:?) outside the hide :cool:.

20170520_173522~2.jpg

I love it, wenn it works :cat:

AshS

Arachnosquire
Well my little versicolor looked like this yesterday
20170519_195333.jpg
And I thought she might molt soon
Found her like this this afternoon almost doubled in size.
20170520_144052.jpg

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
H minax molting for the second time since I got it and it threw out its molt too unlike that untidy H vonwirthi.

boina

Lady of the mites
Miss Hatihati molted, whatever Genus name she's got right now.