Who molted today?

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My Acanthoscurria geniculata sling molted for the third time in my care tonight.

I tried to take some pictures right after it flipped onto its back. That spooked it, and it flipped back over. Oops! :embarrassed:

Fortunately, it rolled onto its side and resumed molting.

Unfortunately, I was not able to get the necessary area intact for sexing, but at least it didn't bury the exuviae this time.

Its white knees are coming in nicely, and the abdomen has a red tint for the first time.

boina

Lady of the mites
0.1 Pamphobeteus nigricolor, now adult. The molt was 6.25" and still subadult. People said P. nigricolor is supposed to be one of the smaller Pamphos, but I'm not sure she knows that.

Also P. irminia threw out a molt - she must have molted sometime last week or even before that. She was pretty well webbed in, so I couldn't see anything.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
1 N. chromatus, the other 2 are not far behind.
2 LPs, another is in heavy premolt so should be molting any day.
M. balfouri finally molted, unfortunatey tore the molt trying to sex it... better luck next time.
2 A. geniculatas
2 Hapalopus sp. colombia large
1 P. irminia and another in premolt.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
1.0 Avicularia purpurea :)
IMG_0960.JPG

2x P. murinus BCF
1x Pamphobeteus antinous
1x Pamphobeteus costa
2x O. sp blue panay

Tanner Dzula

Arachnoknight
Woke up to find bother my ~2" B. Vagans and my 1.5" H. Gigas Both had Molted today!

finally get to test out my new microscope to see if either are Female! didn't have time to get and pictures as i noticed it this morning while rushing to get ready for work but ill be sure to post some tonight.