Who molted today?

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
G. pulchripes, Munnin on 5/7/17
B. vagans, Timid and C. versicolor, Hyde on 5/8/17

sasker

Arachnoprince
My Pamphobeteus sp mascara and I think it is a female :)

Unfortunately the beautiful sling colours are all but disappeared, but it is a beautiful spider nevertheless. I can't wait until the next molt when the adult colouration will likely become visible!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Shamrock

Arachnolover
My C versicolor molted today. Stil very fragile going to wait til tomorow before atempting to get the molt for sexing. My p irminia female molted yesterday giving me a nice molt. Having good luck with the females lately!

user 666

Arachnobaron
I have an H sanguiniceps that arrived a month ago with only 4 legs (it molted in transit).

I jut pulled an exuvia from its enclosure. From what I can see it regrew all its limbs.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Been a bust few days, I. hirsutum #4 sub adult female, T. sp "Costa Rica" sling, and P. atrichomatus adult female ;)

Wiscokid

Arachnopeon
1 1/2in P. ornata sling molted, lil thing only ate once in the 2 months we've had it, will be nice to watch his/her appetite pick up.

boina

Lady of the mites
0.1 Nhandu chromatus #1 (Nandine) I can just get a glimps of her in her hide. She was on her back yesterday evening and is now showing me a fluffy red butt. Hope, the rest of her is ok, too.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Its a full moon so the moults are coming thick and fast. There has been too many to post. But here are a couple pics of fresh dresses today.

Phormictopus atrichomatus
IMG_0457.JPG

Dolichothele diamantinensis
IMG_0458.JPG

My largest female moulted just as the MM I bought to pair with another fresh female was delivered. She must have known a gentleman caller was coming round. :D

Last edited:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Avicularia metallica sling that fell from it's hammock and lost 2 legs in it's last moult 4 months ago just moulted and looks to have all it's legs

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My G. pulchripes finally flipped... It'll probably take another 6 months to complete the moult.

photo.jpg

Crazy how the moult cycle of a 2" T managed to last as long as my subadult A. geniculata's last one.

aphono

Arachnobaron
First .5 "Grape" pulchripes finally molted after several weeks of huge, super shiny and darkish butt. IT'S FUZZY NOW SO CUTE!!!11!!