Who molted today?

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
My little G. iheringi flipped over, did nothing for several hours then teleported out of its old armour (which was in a good enough state to sex and it's a girl).
Out of curiosity, where did you get yours? I saw a juvenile in person at a reptile show but wasn't about to drop $100-something for one.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Out of curiosity, where did you get yours? I saw a juvenile in person at a reptile show but wasn't about to drop $100-something for one.
I'm in the UK but I got her as a 3-4cm sling from Brett's Exotic Pets for £30 , unsexed juvies are like £50+

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
My little T.Blondi finally appeared yesterday. It's been a week.simce she shed. She's definitely put on some size.

boina

Lady of the mites
Vitalius paranaensis sling #3 - now juvenile with color

And I found a molt from my T. sanctivincenti sling #3 - must have molted about a week ago.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
@4" P. rufilata is on his back right now, adult female E. sp red, IM C. versicolor now 4"
2017-03-31 11.21.11.jpg

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
It was two days ago but one of my LP slings molted. It was my first molt. Can't wait for these little guys to grow up.

basin79

ArachnoGod
She's successfully shed and thankfully looks a lot slimmer in the abdomen.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
H. maculata #2
C. sp. Vietnam blue (dyscolus) #2
Both in the last 12 hours, exuvia were still wet when removed.

boina

Lady of the mites
Phormictopus platus #3, unsexed juvi (I was too lazy to staighten out the crumpled the molt, but I've a feeling it's a male.)
Phormictopus cautus violet female

The Phormics have declared molting season. The other 2 platus and the last of 3 sp. green should molt sometime soon, too.

Kayis

Arachnopeon
One of my four B. baumgarteni's molted. Three more to go which should happen in the next couple of days.