Who molted today?

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Tapinauchenius sp. Caribbean Diamond sling/juvie molted this morning. I doubt it's big enough for me to unfold its molt so I can sex it but I will certainly try...

EDIT: quick update, I did a much better job unfolding this molt that other molts I've had that were about this size (I guess I'm getting better at this). Caicos, my Tapi., is a confirmed female!

Last edited:

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
B. vagans molted..... tried to sex it... go figure it ate the ONLY spot I needed to successfully find out... Pretty irritated with this one cause it did it last time too.

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
4 molts today, 0.0.2 B. Albo "Nicaragua" And 0.0.1 B. Vagans, but most importantly my little Avic. Versi molted today.

All were sling molts, but for some reason I'm super happy about the successful versi molt. :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
The smaller of my 2 Caribena versicolor juvies moulted overnight and my juvenile Nhandu chromatus flipped over about 15mins ago.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
My 1" L. klugi just molted...it's too curled up to get a new DLS right now. Looking forward to having a black monster T with a pretty red booty! :)

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
Avicularia sp. "Blue Velvet", P. Cambridgei (full adult colours showing now and got quite big that molt - will move to a bigger enclosure soon!), Phormictopus sp. "green" and Davus pentaloris (Colours are so vivid and amazing at the moment!!).

I tried feeding by B. smithi earlier and it had a panic attack when the cricket ran up to it. Took the cricket out and an hour later it's on its back. Maybe the cricket scared it into molting as it hasn't eaten in 4-5 months. :p So that's a 5th molt to look forward to in the morning. A few of my others aren't far off either. Temperatures getting warmer now it's almost April, so should enjoy more regular molts in the coming months! :D

boina

Lady of the mites
Phormictopus sp. green male - probably subadult now. Still not green.
Aaaaand after nearly 2.5 years my female B. verdezi deigned to molt. She's definitely adult now considering her spermatheca but only 3.5". o_O. Is she a runt?? Very dark coloring, too.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Phormictopus sp. green male - probably subadult now. Still not green.
Aaaaand after nearly 2.5 years my female B. verdezi deigned to molt. She's definitely adult now considering her spermatheca but only 3.5". o_O. Is she a runt?? Very dark coloring, too.
I have adult B. schroederi the same. So small :/

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
One of my P. sazimai has been buried for 3 weeks, and appeared today looking quite pale. I carefully dug around and found the molt. Looking forward to seeing these get their full colors. :)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My little G. iheringi flipped over, did nothing for several hours then teleported out of its old armour (which was in a good enough state to sex and it's a girl).