Who molted today?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
AF A. minatrix

IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3451.JPG

Found the exu at water dish and shes not showing me much ahah. I really wanna take photo of this lady but will have to wait.

Attachments

basin79

ArachnoGod
Just had a nosy at my poecilotheria subfusca lowland. She's shed in the last day or so.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Found a couple while watering/feeding the small ones

Ami sp panama still tiny my slowest grower ever.
IMG_3539.JPG IMG_3540.JPG

1x P. murinus *Tete
IMG_3533.JPG
My H. pulchripes sling
2x Harpactira sp. danielskuil

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Persephone, my suspect female juvie P. regalis a few days ago...just got around to taking a picture. Here she is munching on her first post-molt cricket.

persephone-1-12-17.jpg

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
C fimbri apparently -- not seen in weeks -- deeply burrowed. Hopefully will show up soon ... hopefully larger and very hungry. lol

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Pamphobeteus sp machala was found flipped on it's back when I got home just now! Wish it luck on it's first molt in my care please!

ChrisTy

Arachnoaddict
My B. vagans. Finally came back out after being burrowed up for a month and a half. enjoying a nice meal at the moment to get that booty back

Attachments

Devin B

Arachnobaron
My GBB just molted. Its still upside down recovoring from its experience. It was in premolt for a long time i was starting to wonder it was ever going to molt lol.

Raven 13

Arachnopeon
G Pulchripes molted sometime last night. He's been down in his burrow since December 31st. Should be around 3/4" right now.