Who molted today?

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
My P. irminia and H. sp. "Colombia" small both molted sometime in the past week. Great way to kick off the new year!

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Largest of my two C.marshalli males molted into a mature male. Probably around the 4 inch mark.

Chuckmater

Arachnopeon
My P. Cambridgei molted today! So pumped! Her name is Mercedes even though I haven't sexed her yet... ;) She's about 2.5 inches!

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
One of my M. balfouri(grown a couple of limbs back :) )

3x Harpactira sp. danielskuil slings.
IMG_3336.JPG

Last edited:

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Aphonopelma hentzi molted sometime this past week. It's up to a whopping one inch now!

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
One of my favourite little NWs moulted today. She took her time indeed. She seems to have come out smaller:shifty:.. bloody dwarves :rofl:

Euathlus sp. tiger
IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG
IMG_3381.JPG

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
My suspect female C. bertae molted out of sight sometime in the last 2 weeks. She unfortunately now has a set of hooks and gloves......Anybody have an adult female??

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My Thrixopelma ockerti chub finally moulted. I was wondering how she would do it, being in an arboreal setup, but not being a typical arboreal. She made a darling little web hammock about an inch off the substrate.
She mangled her moult, but I still managed to get what I needed from it. :) DSC02180-2.jpg
DSC03711-2.jpg
DSC03754-2.jpg
DSC03725-2.jpg

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
The feeling you get when you see those little dark bits.. :D
I was actually pretty surprised that they would be that pronounced in an individual that small. I thought that there was no chance I would be able to sex her and then took that photo and was very pleasantly surprised! :)