Who molted today?

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Ghost ornamental Casper. He got huge fast. Molted 11-7 and again today. Almost too big for his enclosure now.

Eek

Arachnosquire
Second G. pulchripes...I did not snag a picture but I found him/her this morning in a new X-mas suit! :)

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
1482444374133-1548197354.jpg G Pulchripes chaco Golden Knee. One of two from Cold Blood. The other burrowed a few weeks ago. This one in an oinker and actually ate on Tuesday!

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
My Avicularia sp. "Blue Velvet".

It underwent a fuzz attack this molt as it emerged with lots of white fuzzy setae all over (and no it isn't mold lol!). Put on a good amount of size and is about 1.5-2" in DLS. Doesn't have its adult colouration just yet, but it must only be a molt or two away. Cannot wait :D

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. muticus molted yesterday and the C. darlingi #3 molted today.

Have not been able to get a good look at the P. muticus molt to confirm if it's male or female. I still firmly believe male. But we shall see!

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
20161223_063953.jpg p cambridgei. Was a freebie from Cold Blood with the pair of G Pulchripes. 2/3 molted within 12 hours of each other. All my t's been molting lately. Btw the p cambridgei is a great t for anyone tha t doesn't Have one.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Merry Christmas to me... in the form of a freshly moulted, adult female, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens... Clover.
When I got the two girls, their previous owner said that he had them for about four years. I'm not sure if they can get to this size in four years, though. If someone can confirm that for me, I would appreciate it.
They came to me as unsexed, but both had moults in their enclosures that indicated female. I wanted them both to moult in my care so I could be 100% certain.
Only one of them has and that was today.
DSC00440-2.jpg
DSC02091-2.jpg
DSC02084-2.jpg

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Merry Christmas to me... in the form of a freshly moulted, adult female, Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens... Clover.
When I got the two girls, their previous owner said that he had them for about four years. I'm not sure if they can get to this size in four years, though. If someone can confirm that for me, I would appreciate it.
They came to me as unsexed, but both had moults in their enclosures that indicated female. I wanted them both to moult in my care so I could be 100% certain.
Only one of them has and that was today.
View attachment 227670
View attachment 227668
View attachment 227669
I believe that would be possible my female went from a sling to 4.5 in @20 months.

Adult C. elegans, T. sp Costa Rica, and P. irminia sling,

DcubeD

Arachnopeon
IMG_5027.JPG IMG_5038.JPG

Immature Phormictopus sp. green flipped over today. Santarantula Claus is coming to town

F?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pterinopelma sazimai gave me a nice Christmas morning molt. Best present ever! It's female!
IMG_0684.JPG

Last edited: