Who molted today?

Bread

Arachnopeon
A.Geniculata just finished (hard to see as he's hiding in his cork tube)

Fat little P.Cancerides just flipped onto his back

micahgartman

Arachnopeon
Sydney Sue the Grammostola pulchripes molted early Tuesday morning. He's almost three years old; his previous DLS was 2-1/2 inches. He's still in his hide waiting for his new suit to harden. It appears that he's gotten MUCH BIGGER :D

http://sydneysue.micahgartman.com

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
My little B. boehmei sling (.5 in) I just got a week or so ago decided to molt out of nowhere. Pretty much no signs of premolt. Popped the top off the container just a few minutes ago to check on him, and found him walking around with his new suit.

DeanK

Arachnosquire
I think my L parahybana sling molted in the last few days. Found an exuvia sitting atop it's piece of cork bark this morning

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I remember buying a Megaphobema robustum juvenile female a few months ago but all I ended up with was burrows...that was untill today I was greeted by an evicted moult

DeanK

Arachnosquire
My B. albo is on it's back right now. I think it's female but hope to confirm with this molt. Also looks like my A. genic has started to put down it's molt mat

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Arboreal day Avicularia braunshauseni and Pachistopelma bromelicola slings both moulted today. I'll add my Psalmopoeus cambridgei sling to the list aswell

Last edited: