Who molted today?

Bread

Arachnopeon
My WC hysterocrates cameroon moulted a day ago. Shes now 6.5" and has started tapping back to by little MM avic avic lol.

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OBT sling molted last night and got stuck. I helped it out and it's doing pretty good now. Two front legs are wonky and its chelicera on the right side is damaged, but otherwise it looks like it'll make it.

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chromatopelma Cyaneopubesens sling #1 molted, expecting it's sibling to molt soon too.

Edit - Nhandu Coloradovillosus sling #1 is mid molt as I type! Definitely gonna be due a rehouse when it's fully hardened.

Last edited:

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nhandu Coloradovillosus sling #3 and Chromatopelma cyaneopubesens sling #2 molted during the night.

cold blood

Staff member
Resized_20160919_135201.jpg A. avic female #2 and 4

Amblypygi #1 and #2

B. jacksoni (my first scorp molt)

P. cancerides #3

LP

Pretty sure the OBT molted as well, although she hasn't left me definitive evidence, she did begin eating again....my OBT is a virtual ghost.

And Mrs. GBB finally emerged after months of being MIA, freshly molted.

cold blood

Staff member
My versicolor sling molted while I was dropping my kids off at school

When I read that at first I read it as "dropping the kids off at the pool"...so I though it molted while you were taking a dump.:astonished:

Then I re-read it.:bag:

louise f

Arachnoangel
When I read that at first I read it as "dropping the kids off at the pool"...so I though it molted while you were taking a dump.:astonished:

Then I re-read it.:bag:
Geez sweets do you need some matches for them precious eyes of yours :kiss: or perhaps you need some sleep sweetie :p:D