Who molted today?

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
0.0.1 C. fimbriatus molted last night, and it's finally large enough to sex the molt. I should have the sex within a week! Hoping for a male, my female could use some lovin'.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
So after all those bad molts and probs, the following molted just fine and are hungry as can be again:

Tapinauchineus violaceus AF
Avicularia azuraklaasi AF
Chilobrachys fimbriatus AF
Poecilotheria fasciata AF
Avicularia minatrix AF
Avicularia versicolor AF

As for my G. pulchripes...NOT premolt...she made a dudsac :D

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My juvenile G. pulchripes female, Portia, moulted yesterday. I can't wait to see how big she is. She has been in here for the last few weeks, but I was able to see her through the other end which is up against the side of the enclosure...
_DSC7312-2.jpg

cold blood

Staff member
H. mac #1 and 2

H. gigas

N. coloratovillsus

A. ezendami #6 (female) and #16 (different brood, unsexed).

B. smithi just darkened up in the past week, and she's building a molting mat as I type.

DeanK

Arachnosquire
A. geniculata and C. cyaneopubescens #1 molted today. Looks like its losing it's sling tan legs and getting some of it's blue so my son will be super stoked about that.

MoonWeaver

Arachnopeon
B. cabocla molted overnight. I had been expecting it all week, but s/he finally did!

Edit: Now my daughter's G. pulchripes is on its back!

Last edited:

DeanK

Arachnosquire
Noticed my N. chromatus molted sometime today. Lots of molts in my house now

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
There was only one juvenile that I have not confirmed the sex on out of my group, although I suspect that they are male. I waited... and waited... and waited...
Finally they moulted today and the moult was shredded just at the spot that I need to sex them. They are looking pretty fabulous.
My still unsexed, juvenile, B. smithi.
_DSC9114-2.jpg

MoonWeaver

Arachnopeon
One of my G. pulchripes molted early in the morning yesterday (right after my daughter's G. pulchripes).
Then, last night, my G. pulchra molted. That one was odd, as s/he had been spending the last month in a burrow. The day before yesterday, s/he climbed out of the den and decided to take a walk above ground. Apparently, s/he wanted to be seen.
Now, this morning, I found my new L. polycuspulatus on his/her back. S/he is molting as we speak!