Who molted today?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Went to the kitchen to get some dinner and low and behold I got a surprise molt from my female Avicularia urticans

RMJ

Arachnosquire
Woke up this morning to my A. Versicolour moulting! :) Ive left the lights off and will hopefully come home from work later to a young lady in her new outfit! hahaha

When is it suggested that I remove the old moult for inspection etc? This is my first moult! and she came to me 4 months ago as a 3.5" female, what size/age do they reach maturity? help would be great!

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Phormictopus sp. 'All Green' 'B' is on it's back.
So all my feeding data, molting records, etc. was erased by my young nephew....pretty bummed, but all I can do is start a new one.

MoonWeaver

Arachnopeon
Just walked over to the T shelves, and saw my P. irminia sling molting. I've had Ts molt before, but never have I seen the process in progress.

ForeverTHC

Arachnopeon
A. geroldi sling
Molted sometime between the time I went to bed around 1am and when I got up and checked on them around 11:30. Kinda hard to see through that thick web taco it made but there is indeed 1 beautiful fresh T and 1 molt in there. 20160816_153152.jpg

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Two 3" Phormictopus sp. Greens molted today, confirmed #2 to be a male and #1 to be a female!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My large Avicularia avicularia moulted and she is a female! Woohoo! Crying happy tears with this one because she is such an absolute love.
_DSC8752-2-2.jpg
_DSC8906-2.jpg
_DSC8899-2.jpg

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I got so wrapped up in Juniper, my avic, moulting and being female that I didn't check on the rest of my guys. My B. albopilosum spiderling and T. ockerti spiderling moulted today as well.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I got so wrapped up in Juniper, my avic, moulting and being female that I didn't check on the rest of my guys. My B. albopilosum spiderling and T. ockerti spiderling moulted today as well.
Those B. albo's molt like it's going out of style right up until they're about 2.5"-3"... then it apparently goes out of style. No skin off my nose, though, they can stay tiny and fluffy and adorable for as long as they want.

MoonWeaver

Arachnopeon
N. chromatus just got done molting! *Wonders if there's a connection between rain and molting.*