Who molted today?

Bread

Arachnopeon
My p.regalis and p.ornata slings both moulted. However they are currently hiding in there pods.

I also got a new afdition today a b.emilia sling. (Spidershop send freebies with coir)

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
B. smithi molted today - and confirmed it's a girl! First time I've ever had a molt that was intact enough for sexing! B smithi newly molted.JPG B smithi molt.JPG

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
Myn Molted ! Overnight. Yesterday I noticved him building himself into his pill bottle in there and he was doored in, I thought huh ? but on the outside of it was a molt that was camoed with the dirt I didnt notice right away. so hes built himself a protective area to molt in, Interesting... Intelligent. My last spider didnt do that.Very cool.

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
Myn molted.overnight! Yesterday I noticed him building himself into the pill bottle I thought hmm wasup with that. Whatever. Figure it out. But like closure inspection tion this.krning there's a molt outside of it a.d the pill bottle was closed off.and he's on he isiden of it. So he's protected himself for it. My last spider didn't use to do that. Just did it out in the open Very cool. Do most spiders do it that way. ? Mabey my last brachy had some mental issues.

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
Myn molted.overnight! Yesterday I noticed him building himself into the pill bottle I thought hmm wasup with that. Whatever. Figure it out. But like closure inspection tion this.krning there's a molt outside of it a.d the pill bottle was closed off.and he's on he isiden of it. So he's protected himself for it. My last spider didn't use to do that. Just did it out in the open Very cool. Do most spiders do it that way. ? Mabey my last brachy had some mental issues.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My little juvenile female Brachypelma verdezi.
I took these yesterday - not knowing how close she was to moulting.
_DSC8616-2.jpg
And got this one earlier today after she moulted.
_DSC8669-2.jpg

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
My Grammostola pulchripes sling has molted once again, less than 4 weeks since its last molt! The summer temps are really getting it growing and it's now got its adult colouration. <3 I noticed my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens had molted as well. Looking beautiful and grown quite a bit in size. :)