Who molted today?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I didn't tell you - I finally got my hands on one of these beauties! It should be here by Monday. An itty 0.5" sling.
Nice man, they are a lot of fun. I mean I hadn't seen mine in 3ish weeks till it snagged food last night. They are neat though.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I.mira sometime in the last week or so. I give it a roach and it traded me for a molt. :D
I wish mine would trade me for a molt. All I got in exchange was a munched up bolus of a molt. But damn those little blue feet poking out from under the door are wort it.

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P. irminia was the only one to molt while we were out of town. I was hoping the B. emilia would have as well, as she is in heavy premolt.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Just spotted my adult A. seemanni on her back getting ready for new clothes

Trenor

Arachnoprince
B.smithi 1
I suspect that at least one of the M.balfouri have(looks way bigger then any did the other day) but I've not seen the molt come out of the hide yet.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
So far my Female B. Sabulosum molted this morning, my B. Albopilosum (larger specimen) could molt any time now

Starantula

Arachnopeon
Recent substrate change seems to have suited or C. Lividum, surprised me with a molt kicked out when I got home today.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Looks like all 3 of my M.balfouri have molted though I've only seen two molts out of the burrow so far. These guys are getting big and will be getting a new enclosure soon.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
My B vagans molted last night I put in a cricket and noticed she was webbing on the ground and wanted nothing to do with the cricket so I thought maybe I should take this guy out for now and so I did came back 20 minutes later and he had flipped over and had started molting she is very much darker than she was and I think I see some flecks of red in he abdomen really excited o and I've been keeping track of when she molts this last molting cycle was 26 days

cold blood

Staff member
AF P. striata molted yesterday

Versicolor #1 molted...although I have no idea when the act occurred, just that it did.