Who molted today?

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Recently my KB and my LP :) Although KB's grow so slow its hard to tell if she grew at all :p

synic

Arachnosquire
My ~.5" Avic avic molted last night. Made a web mat. She never turned over, started molting and fell out of the mat onto the substrate.

She did her stretching on the substrate, and after an hour or two, climbed back up onto her mat. Seems fine, she's probably an inch now.

Makes me wonder, are they really as fragile as all that during a molt?

Edit: 1.5" T. plumipes just molted. Too hidden to see how big it is now, but probably 2".

Last edited:

synyster

Arachnobaron
C.cyaneopubescens male, this morning at 8 am. Now at 4.75"

Recently my KB and my LP :) Although KB's grow so slow its hard to tell if she grew at all :p
KB for Kochiana brunnipes??

Last edited:

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
My L violaceopes sling is molting right now but looks like a wet molt. I lost a A.versi sling to a wet molt two days ago :( . This is not normal...

lovehatepassion

Arachnopeon
my little OBT sling molted yesterday some time, went from about .5 inch to .75 inch, already made webs up the sides of the vial and is climbing now

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. ornata moulted late last night or early today. moult is at 4" and looking female :)

web eviction

Arachnolord
My little half inch A. geniculata is on its back right now

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

K so I just went and check again and my L. violaceopes molted as well as the P. Ornata :D

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My little half inch A. geniculata is on its back right now

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

K so I just went and check again and my L. violaceopes molted as well as the P. Ornata :D
very nice... T's on their backs always makes me paranoid like they may be like that forever

web eviction

Arachnolord
Every body made it out ok :D I think my GBB is about to flip as well :eek: what's with all the Molts today lol never had this many in one day....

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Every body made it out ok :D I think my GBB is about to flip as well :eek: what's with all the Molts today lol never had this many in one day....
just a good day! unless were not seeing the big picture here and T's shed more in the spring / summer then another time. Also to add to this wild hypothesis my A. Versicolor is going into molt lol.

Also, the last two molts I had were very bad.... and I was very upset. they are a little unrelated but they were scorps. had one molt and die, then another go to molt and she stabbed herself and died, so I've just been on edge lately.

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OBT went from ~1.5" to 2" or so today.

Currently in premolt:

G. pulchra
G. rosea
RCF
P. ornata sling
2 Homoeomma sp. "blue" slings
B. boehmei (I think)
A. purpurea sling (I hope!)

:D

Satu

Arachnopeon
The bigger of my two versi slings moulted while we were away this weekend. Funny, since I was expecting the little one to go first -- she's gone very dark and has been webbing madly for the past couple of weeks. Oh well! Little Merlin looks to be about 2" now. Growing up!

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P cancerides molted to around 4" or so today. Greeted me with a threat posture when i was removing the old molt {D

lunashimmer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D My little C. ritae just molted -- I checked on her about 5 today when I was feeding my other Ts and she was just sitting there, looking all innocent. Checked on her 10 minutes ago and ta-DAAHH! A teensy molt had appeared that she was sitting on. I gently made her move so I could grab the molt. It's SO SMALL!!!! (Wish I had a microscope!) She does look bigger but it's definitely not a measurable change. >Whew< Now she'll eat again. Yay! {D