Who molted today?

cold blood

Staff member
C. schieotdei #3 molted into a MM (anyone looking message me)

P. muticus molted

P.cancerides #4

N. chromatus #13 (confirmed male)

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
While AB was down, I had two molts! My little A. geniculata sling and my Pamphobeteus ultramarinus. Very exciting

Coconana

Arachnosquire
Our Poecilotheria Regalis molted while AB was down. His molt got destroyed though, so sadly I can't 100% confirm my (truly opposite of a) sneaking suspicion that he's a boy. On the plus side, our 'little' guy is about 4" now! :)

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
B albo moulted Dec 20th -- not a lot of size gain, still 2+" mark (but always happy with a successful moult).

edgeofthefreak

Arachno-titled!
Old Timer
Had 3 molts while AB was pupating...

C. cyaneopubescens molted to 4th instar, and is now the same DLS as my freshly molted 8-9 instar E. sp. "Red".

Also had a molt of my D. diadema, but this is *NOT* the right section for that one :)

Last edited:

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
AB has become my only record of moults. lol
But seriously true! Last week-end I was like "but mine moulted -- where can I record the date? - yannoe, because a real calendar or proper record keeping of my own would be too logical). :)

cold blood

Staff member
P. cancerides#2 this afternoon. AF P. cam appears to be making a mat....fingers crossed, its been pre-molt for months.

cold blood

Staff member
The female P. cam did molt, and man, she's beautiful.

N. chromatus #12 also flipped, been waiting a several weeks for this one, too...rained the day prior.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Grammostola iheringi juvenile just moulted even it's still in it's hide it looks beautiful and appears to have grown quite a bit

Czech prime

Arachnoknight
The other p. regalis sling just molted (or is still molting). It is in it's hide so i just hope it had enough space to molt properly but i guess we'll see later
It grew to almost twice its previous size o.0

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
One A. avic molted during forum down time. So adorable and losing most of the red setae on the abdomen unlike the sibling.

B. vagans juvie is in very heavy premolt. Any day now.

Mattias

Arachnopeon
My H. maculata sling and 3 of my Euathlus sp red slings. I think my adult female Euathlus sp red is in premolt too because she hasn't eaten in about 2 months...

They're not T's but:
5 platymerus biguttata

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
I came home and found Euathlus sp. red molting right before the forums went down for upgrade, effectively scaring the crap out of me for close to 18 hours. I've had a T molt before, but never out in the open. Too stressful!

Avinlea

Arachnopeon
B. Emilia molted while I was out of town, but my boyfriend saved it for me. So tomorrow I will see if I can soften it and determine the sex. :)
Exciting!