Who has the largest? Post a picture!

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry to burst your bubble man :D, but that Parahybana is not even close to the Blondi. She might have 10" leg span...but thats about it :D
A 10" LS is better than having a huge body with 8 match sticks coming from the sides {D
At least mine looks like a normal spider......hope you notice I did call it a "spider"....lol
Nice try though buddy :)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A 10" LS is better than having a huge body with 8 match sticks coming from the sides {D
At least mine looks like a normal spider......hope you notice I did call it a "spider"....lol
Nice try though buddy :)
We are talking about size, not looks ;)

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok......yours may be a fatter,uglier spider but my one is prettier and most importantly.....looks a lot bigger and that is because it is,a lot bigger {D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok......yours may be a fatter,uglier spider but my one is prettier and most importantly.....looks a lot bigger and that is because it is,a lot bigger {D
Ahaha, put a ruller, if not, zip it ;)

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
jeez flemming. it's not something to argue about. post a few ruler pics and boop we all have the answer. the fact you can only post goofy angle and weird perspective pics, and your spider STILL DOESN'T LOOK AS BIG can only lead me to think you actually know what everyone else already knows

fran's > flemming's

i think fran's is the largest spider i have ever seen a ruler pic of. that is a beast and a half!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
jeez flemming. it's not something to argue about. post a few ruler pics and boop we all have the answer. the fact you can only post goofy angle and weird perspective pics, and your spider STILL DOESN'T LOOK AS BIG can only lead me to think you actually know what everyone else already knows

fran's > flemming's

i think fran's is the largest spider i have ever seen a ruler pic of. that is a beast and a half!
Let me hear an Amen for caco...{D

I mean who cares, Is just that you need a ruller . This thread is about size.

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've never seen a parahybana that can compare to the body size of Fran's Blondi. I'm amazed that blondi can move at all. She does have short legs compared to her mass. Fran, do you stick food right in her fangs? I can't imagine her moving too fast to catch much. :)

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Defeat should never be a source of discouragement, but rather a fresh stimulus.
~Bishop Robert South

Don't take it so hard Paul, it's ok to be 2nd best. ;P

I don't have any T's over maybe 7" so i'm just a tourist here.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've never seen a parahybana that can compare to the body size of Fran's Blondi. I'm amazed that blondi can move at all. She does have short legs compared to her mass. Fran, do you stick food right in it's fangs? I can't imagine her moving too fast to catch much. :)
She used to eat a lot, allways acting like if she didnt eat in years.
Got really well acclimated,nice temps...
Actually with the legs spread it does appears weird,besides, in the pic of the leg spread she was 6 hours dead,and really, she lost quite a lot of girth.
I never extremely spread the legs,they were spread, but not tight.
In the other pics you could see the thickness of her normall standing legs.
Huge body lenght, and really heavy.

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
She used to eat a lot, allways acting like if she didnt eat in years.
Got really well acclimated,nice temps...
Actually with the legs spread it does appears weird, but in the first pic you could see the thickness of her normall standing legs.
Huge body lenght, and really heavy.
I bet she has lot's of growing to do yet. You may have a record maker someday. Have you ever weighed her?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She's dead, so I don't think she'll be growing much more. :}

Oops - Fran beat me to it.

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm bored now.
Start another good thread Fran.
ps. I don't handle anything any more so refuse to disturb any of my animals for measuring purpose ,sorry guys plus they might bite me.....lol
I have seen the light and I am really glad to still be alive.
Not doing anything like that again.
Fran knows what I mean BTW......LOL

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
of course. put up or shut up = done with thread, no ruler pic posted

=P

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm bored now.
Start another good thread Fran.
ps. I don't handle anything any more so refuse to disturb any of my animals for measuring purpose ,sorry guys plus they might bite me.....lol
I have seen the light and I am really glad to still be alive.
Fran knows what I mean BTW......LOL
Wait for a molt. there you go
PS: Not really :)

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wait for a molt. there you go
PS: Not really :)
Tailing an Lq,handling an Androc,handling a funnel web,handling pokies plus all the other T's.......that's enough for one life time.
The only one I have not done is the hahni and there is no chance of that happening

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
good GODS

stop talking and start posting ruler pics!

you have totally screwed up this thread, the least you could do is post a freaking ruler pic to make up for it a little bit

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
those LPs have bad venom.

really though, it wouldn't be that hard to lay a ruler in the enclosure and just wait. LPs are active enough. well, you're not going to do it anyway, but it was just a thought.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Or get a measuring square...or whatever they're called. :}

Something like in the smithi pic Fran posted.