White Stuff

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey, I noticed some white stuff sticking to the side of my glass tanks, it looks like bird poo. Anyone know what it is?:? :? :?

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well, it ain't bird poo, but it is poo :)

Tarantula crap is a chalky liquid. Some Ts discretely crap in the substrate where you never see it. Others, particularly Avics, take great pride in blasting it against the side of the tanks.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I actually asked the same question on here last week because my Avic made some large splatters on the glass.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
it IS tarantula poo poo LOL!
and it's not exactly white, more like a tan color.
Yep...avics are the WORST for splattering it everywhere...and making an embarrassment of your beautiful glass terrarium!

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Thats too funny. You must be a tarantula virgin. Whats that white stuff !! ROFL, PMPL, LOL, IKML !!! Whats that w-w-w-hite s-s-tuff !! Pooo !!! =D =D

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh Man!!!!!!! hehehehehe!!!

You guys are a real gas!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ;P ;P :D :D =D =D

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hheeh

well the white stuff was stuck to the glass the first time I see it there, my scorpions always poop in their water dishes

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
When I was a tarantula newbie, my T was nice enough to introduce me to the mystery fluid by leaving some on my arm.