Which T has more potent venom, Cobalt Blue or Horned Baboon?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Unfortunately there are no lab tests for humans because none of you were willing to volunteer.

Some tests that were done occurred for mice. Neither T mentioned in this thread is listed in that test. But Cyriopagopus paganus, Ceratogyrus marshalli, and Ceratogyrus brachycephalus are listed in the laboratory test.

The kill time for the mouse for both Ceratogyrus is a lot longer than for the Cyriopagopus. The test is further interesting in that a a couple NW T's included in that test can kill a mouse faster than these Ceratogyrus species.

Of course this doesn't translate to the impact on a human at all. Having said that, it most certainly would impact my decision if I was forced to choose which one will be allowed to bite me. I would choose Ceratogyrus to bite me before Cyriopagopus any day based on available information.
You are referring to the paper in abovementioned thread I think. I thought it really surprising that apparently a G.rosea was more 'lethal' than a bite of Ceratogyrus and Cyriopagopus.

I think the best option is not to get bitten at all though...:D