Votes: 3 12.0%
  • OBT

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • C. darlingi

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

Frodo240203

Arachnosquire
I already have a juvenile female p.regalis, looking for a new sling..would another p.regalis be worth it?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Well since you already have a female P. regalis, I don't see a reason to get a second unless you are trying to get a male for breeding or unless you are into the pokie genus. OBT and C. darlingi aren't too bad either. It's really up to the owners experience and taste for what they want. I personally never buy a single T. I always order 2 or more of the same species for chances of female. But hey, a T.'s worth IMO is how valuable the owners sees them. So follow your taste if your experience is up to it.;)

chris0220

Arachnopeon
I already have a juvenile female p.regalis, looking for a new sling..would another p.regalis be worth it?
All 3:troll:

Seriously though, do you currently have any baboon species? I do not have a darlingi but I recently picked up a marshalli sling and he/she is awesome. I never know what to expect when I check on it in the morning lol. I swear it has a weekly schedule of either webbing, working on its burrow, or figuring out how to flip the water dish after I refill and move it.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You cannot go wrong with any of those... "all three" is definitely the correct answer :p

If you love your P. regalis and want another, go for it!

If you love orange, get a P. murinus!

If you love dark and mysterious, get a C. darlingi!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
OBT , everyone needs an adrenaline rush from time to time. :)
Defo all 3 but you can't go wrong with the excitement of an OBT
Yall are keeping your P. murinus wrong then lol Mine, save for one little spazz, are all docile. They should be provided ample substrate for burrowing and plenty of foliage for webbing. They would rather retreat and hide, in my experience. Notable exceptions are females on egg sacs and some mature males.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Yall are keeping your P. murinus wrong then lol Mine, save for one little spazz, are all docile. They should be provided ample substrate for burrowing and plenty of foliage for webbing. They would rather retreat and hide, in my experience. Notable exceptions are females on egg sacs and some mature males.
I don't have one but a friend does and it's crazy still quiet small about 3 inch DLS but charges anything that enters the enclosure

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I don't have one but a friend does and it's crazy still quiet small about 3 inch DLS but charges anything that enters the enclosure
What is the set up like?

I open my adult female's enclosure like she is... something traditionally docile. Lol She either just sits atop her webbing or slowly retreats. My slings/juvies all retreat, except for one special specimen who - since he was a tiny 2i sling - moonlights as an Indy racing car.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
It's set up arboreal but it's a big enclosure and it doesn't really go in its burrow although it has made one
What is the set up like?

I open my adult female's enclosure like she is... something traditionally docile. Lol She either just sits atop her webbing or slowly retreats. My slings/juvies all retreat, except for one special specimen who - since he was a tiny 2i sling - moonlights as an Indy racing car.
It's set up as arboreal but it is a big enclosure for the size of T it has made a burrow but doesn't seem to use it

wingedcoatl

Arachnopeon
I just got a C darlingi sling a little bit ago and I'm loving it. Can't wait for it to grow into its colors. The dappled pattern on the butt is so pretty and also it's got a horn, which is pretty metal.