Which scorpion species is your favorite?

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
The ones I'm looking at are 40$ for a 1-1.5 in. I want to buy 2 but I want a sexed pair which is hard at that size

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
The fees would cost more than the scorp lol. But hopefully the local guy here I go to can reach out and get a hold of one . Hese currently trying to get another Leiurus jordanensis

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
This week my L. australasiae.
At 5/8" in size, last night, each one dispatched a 1/4" cricket in short order.
Adults might reach 1" in size and a parthenogenic species to boot.

kevinlowl

Arachnoknight
I like my scorpions big so I would go with Heterometrus spinifer and Hadrurus arizonensis pallidus. Emperors are nice too if I was looking for something fancy but I prefer the aesthetics of the spinifer. Other species are either too small or unappealing (fattail scorpions :vomit:).

Stiggy

Arachnopeon
I wanted to see the species people enjoy the most and why? I enjoy many species but the most beautiful that I am aware of so far is Rhopalurus junceus. Another favorite of mine is Parabuthus transvaalicus because of its ability to squirt venom. So tell me of others with bright colors or other reasons you enjoy the species you do.
I'm going with tityus stigmurus or androcto
I wanted to see the species people enjoy the most and why? I enjoy many species but the most beautiful that I am aware of so far is Rhopalurus junceus. Another favorite of mine is Parabuthus transvaalicus because of its ability to squirt venom. So tell me of others with bright colors or other reasons you enjoy the species you do.
Tityus stigmurus or androctonus australis would be my picks until I have more experience with less common species.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
My scorpion species that has always been my #1 goal of acquiring is the Androctonus mauretanicus "Morrocan Black Thicktail Scorpion".

I search high and low but never can find any.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Just got one of these little guys yesterday

Attachments

Sir Aculeus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tough one .... Toss up between A. bicolor, A. australis and P. schlechteri.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My Tityus asthenes and T. serrulatus have probably been the favorites so far, but T. stigmurus is still an enjoyable species to keep.

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
Parabuthus mossambicensis
Leiurus jordanensis
Hottentotta jayakari
Tityus magnimanus and serrulatus
Androctonus australis hector Tunisian and Moroccan morphs

The only 1's on the list I don't have are T. magnimanus and T. serrulatus so if anybody has any or knows of any for sale please PM me
Thanks

andrewctonus

Arachnopeon
Leiurus jordanensis, Tityus bahiensis, Tityus bastosi and Centruroides bicolor. Couldn't pick one

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Paruroctonus Pseudouroctonus and pretty much all North American Vaejovids.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Just gonna update my favorites list :embarrassed: This is more like my wishlist as I love my current ones a lot already:
1. Hottentotta gentili
2. Hottentotta judaicus
3. Androctonus crassicauda / mauritanicus (they seem very similar to me)
4. Buthus maroccanus
5. Centruroides nigrescens

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Androctonus Australis Hector
Hottentotta Jayakari
Uroplectes Chubbi
Parabuthus mossambicensis
Parabuthus Brevimanus
Androctonus Mauritanicus

3 down 3 to go 20170626_173555.jpg 20170610_102408.jpg 20170626_173034.jpg

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Where do I start? Lol I absolutely love all of mine so I'm biased there, but there's still quite a few I want to add to my collection. For a while Hottentotta jayakari were my "Holy Grail" species that I had to get. I now have an adult pair with a hopefully gravid female.
DSC_0571.JPG
Of course Hottentotta franzwerneri are great. Having a great time watching my two little ones grow up.
20170922_162324.jpg
The ones that always make me laugh are my Parabuthus transvaalicus
20171126_113128.jpg
Parabuthus schlecteri are another I can't leave out. Only have one for now but once Spring rolls around I'm planning on adding more. Same with Hottentotta buchariensis. No pictures of those sadly.

Also a big fan of Hadrurus arizonensis
20170828_200330.jpg
And of course Pandinus imperator
20180107_215929.jpg