Which roach for my B.albopilosum's Birthday???

arachnoxious

arachnovelist
Arachnosupporter
Hey guys,
My B. Albopilosum is having a big ol'birthday party in a few days to celebrate a very special day and a big number :DI bought her two types of sub-adult roaches and am having trouble deciding which kind to give her when the clock strikes midnight. So my question is, If you were me, which roach you feed her? :) I have some pictures for reference cause they're both very nice looking roaches.

The first is the Orange head roach,
om_OrangeHead.jpg

The second; the harlequin roach,
2886889863_141b7ded9e_b.jpg
SO which birthday roach would you choose? If your pet invert was celebrating a special day, which kind of birthday roach would you give it? These questions are mostly for fun and to understand people's aesthetic preferences towards roaches.
P.S.
----Yes, I am aware roaches will eat basically any insect blah blah blah. Yes, I know they don't feel happy or care about their birthdays. BUT LISTEN, I am human and am a sentimental person SO live with it :happy::happy::happy:---------

Last edited:

lostbrane

Arachnobaron
I don’t know. Both of those are rather beautiful roaches. I’d feed it something else.

aphono

Arachnobaron
My vote is for harlequin. It looks more like a birthday cake than the other one. :happy:

InvertAddiction

Arachnoknight
I never thought I'd ever see the day where I would say that a roach is pretty..... BUT, that harlequin one is rather pretty :p Vote for that one ^_^ Also, Happy birthday to the little spood :)

SolFeliz

Arachnosquire
Happy Birthday!
The roaches are both gorgeous, makes me sad they'll be eaten.

arachnoxious

arachnovelist
Arachnosupporter
Thank you from Leela :) and yeah, I’m gonna end up making a colony with the leftovers cause they are gorgeous. Only one shall be sacrificed to the great pet hole of death :D (I got about 100 subadults of each for $20 a colony)