Which one of these Pamphobeteus species will grow to be the largest?

Which one of these Pamphobeteus species will grow to be the largest?

• Pamphobeteus nigricolor

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Pamphobeteus sp. mechalla

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Pamphobeteus sp. mascara

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Each of my Pamphos are about the same age/size (easily 6” DLS).

They are also all confirmed females.

When you vote, please keep these facts in mind.

Thank you all!

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Pampho's are not my specialty, but I heard that the P. mascara can reach 7''-8''?? (I think)

Not a fan of the pampho genus, while I do only have one, this genus is a train wreck on ID, locality, and species.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
FYI: I have females of all three of these species already, I am just curious as to which one will be the biggest!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Each of my Pamphos are about the same age/size (easily 6” DLS).

They are also all confirmed females.

When you vote, please keep these facts in mind.

Thank you all!

Ugh where have you been..

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Are you asking about the real nigricolor or the Ecuadorian species that’s mislabeled? I’ve been told that the real Colombian species gets up to 7-8” inches, not sure how large the Ecuadorian one is. cf. antinous is up there, I’ve heard varying opinions on sp. ‘mascara’. The group of them that I own are still a few inches in length.

Out of the ones you’ve mentioned, I’d lean towards mascara and nigricolor (if it’s the Ecuadorian/Christmas tree patterned one).

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ugh where have you been..
Lol... Wylo is THREE and 1/2 now! And I’m in mortuary college to become an embalmer (graduating fall 2019). So I’ll pretty much fallen off the grid... Text me sometime! We all miss you guys!!

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have 2 mature p nigricolor and 2 mascara 1 adult female 1 juvenile male and I've raised machalla.
In my experience the machalla was around 7" when mature, both my nigricolor are between 6.5-7" 1 being slightly larger, my adult female mascara is 7+" and my juvenile male is around 6.5" at the moment. I have heard reports of mascara getting close to 9" but I've never seen evidence of this

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My female sp. Machala’s last molt was 7.25”. She might be a bit larger than that now.
C3025181-FA1F-4965-91D8-3D60855B6346.jpeg