Which Lobster is better-Slipper or Spiny?

Godzillaalienfan1979

Arachnoknight
When I (eventually) move onto the experienced level (I haven't even moved out of beginner lmao), I was planning on getting a medium-large sized lobster. Many species were considered (admittedly, even one of the grocery-store lobsters. What can I say, they were cheap and I felt bad for them) but, I narrowed it down to two-the spiny lobster and the slipper lobster. However, I can't decide which is better. The Slipper Lobster looks cooler, but I heard they're a lot more cryptic and harder to care for.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
When I (eventually) move onto the experienced level (I haven't even moved out of beginner lmao), I was planning on getting a medium-large sized lobster. Many species were considered (admittedly, even one of the grocery-store lobsters. What can I say, they were cheap and I felt bad for them) but, I narrowed it down to two-the spiny lobster and the slipper lobster. However, I can't decide which is better. The Slipper Lobster looks cooler, but I heard they're a lot more cryptic and harder to care for.
I always thought spiny lobsters didn't really look like lobsters due to the lack of promimamt chela. But that's me.

I don't doubt that spinys are easier to care for.

Myrmeleon

Arachnoknight
Anything saltwater will require a lot more care, inverts especially tend to be more sensitive as well.