Which is more nutritous for emperor scorpions?

Emperor Scorpion

Arachnopeon
Looking for another options of food to provide a variety of nutrition to my pandinus imperator

Which is more nutritious/easier to keep and feed to emperor scorpions?
Waxworms, hornworms, lateralis red runners any other suggestions?

Which one will last longer/easy to breed?

Emperor Scorpion

Arachnopeon
So far i hate having hornworms due to the messiness. And my scorpion is very trolly(basically eating whenever she wants to like 2 weeks later or a whole month) wont eat mealworms.

She only eats dubias those are her favorites especially big ones if i leave them in over night those things whill be anhilated next morning.

She used to eat hornworms but is being a butthead about them now. And so far not liking the hornworm experience.

I dont like the idea of crickets due to them being able to bite and noisy
Looking for another options of food to provide a variety of nutrition to Touka
So far i hate having hornworms due to the messiness. She wont eat mealworms.

She doesnt like anything smaller than her, she loves eating big dubias and has eaten hornworms in the past. She loves pinkie mice only fed it to her once tho but she wasnt hesitant to hunt it.

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
Dubias are good enough, if you want to go for the the high end stuff then you can mix in some phoenix worm larvae.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I mix it up. There seems to be things that they like to eat now and then but won't eat regularly. It might be comparable to how humans and other animals handle diet. For example we may crave candy but after a while of eating it, we're going to want something else. Mealworms seem to be one of those things. I fed out a container of mealworms for the first time, they all ate them but some are like, "ahhh, I don't think I want another one of those right now." It's the same with dubias over here, they will eat a few in a row but something about them makes the back off, yet they may eat a hisser at that time.

The Mantis Menagerie

Arachnobaron
I would say that of the three you mentioned, red runner roaches would probably be the most appealing to the scorpion and by far the easiest to breed.