Where'd Dragon scamper off to?

Godzillaalienfan1979

Arachnoknight
My Mastigoproctus Giganteus has always been more of an 'active' Vinnie. She usually burrows (as do all Vinnies, obviously) but then always exploded from the earth like a geyser every night and ambles about. Recently, however, I haven't seen her-two of the three crickets I put in were never eaten. One disappeared down a hole (which I assume is hers) and never came back, so clearly she's alive and well, but i'm not sure what's going on. I know Vinnies are burrowing species, and some are very reclusive, but she's always been more of a top-dweller, and I am keeping her tub plenty humid. Is she moulting? Or is she just being a typical M. Giganteus?

I don't plan on digging around in her substrate, lest I disturb her during premoult/moulting process, but i'm just a little worried. If she's moulting, what can I do for her? Is there anything I can do for her other than keep the enclosure humid?

basin79

ArachnoGod
My Mastigoproctus Giganteus has always been more of an 'active' Vinnie. She usually burrows (as do all Vinnies, obviously) but then always exploded from the earth like a geyser every night and ambles about. Recently, however, I haven't seen her-two of the three crickets I put in were never eaten. One disappeared down a hole (which I assume is hers) and never came back, so clearly she's alive and well, but i'm not sure what's going on. I know Vinnies are burrowing species, and some are very reclusive, but she's always been more of a top-dweller, and I am keeping her tub plenty humid. Is she moulting? Or is she just being a typical M. Giganteus?

I don't plan on digging around in her substrate, lest I disturb her during premoult/moulting process, but i'm just a little worried. If she's moulting, what can I do for her? Is there anything I can do for her other than keep the enclosure humid?
Aye. She's moulting. She'll be buried for about 2 months if she's anything like mine.