Whereabouts of Russell Wease (a.k.a. Kraken)

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Last edited:

Mads

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You are both right, getting the inverts into europe is not a problem, just like getting them into Canada, no problem at all. The problem is that the person sending them out of the US needs special export permits to do so legally. If the shipment does not contain these papers they will be held at the Customs in whatever country they are being shipped to. Not because they entered illegally, but because they were exported illegally.

Mads

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you for the information, hopefully it would be a little easier for people in the states to get invertebrates in and out in the future. As for this thread, Russell has been a great guy and that´s why i have waited for awhile (some weeks) for anything before posting. At the moment i cannot recommend his services to anyone before these old ones are finished in some way. I would have hoped that someone had been in contact with him and could tell if he has difficulties or something but seems pointless as no one get´s in touch with him in any way. So i´ll just assume that i got screwed big time.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wouldnt say that you got screwed, he probably is just having issues or something....I dont know, Perhaps I'll see if I can't give him a call again at some point today....he doesnt seem like the kinda guy that would screw someone over....

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the effort SouthernStyle, if you mind keep us posted if you get in touch with him. He doesn´t seem like a screwer it´s just that no contact, nobody knows anything about him or where he is.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Havn't had any luck getting a hold of him....I'll Try again in a couple days...Still Most Odd

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very odd indeed. Hopefully he´s ok. It seems strange that no-one knows anything about him

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kraken is a great guy. I doubt that he'll screw you up. I'm sure he'll pm or e-mail you soon.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Still havn't heard back from him, Not sure if the kat is still alive even! Seems VERY STRANGE to me....Perhaps I'll shoot him another phone call here later on this week and see if we can get an update or something

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No he's a good guy I have delt with him a couple times.I think some thing has gone wrong...I hope he's ok!

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Something definatly isnt right, So we'll just have to see I guess.... ::shrugs::

jojobear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Has anybody tried to contact DavidBeard to find out about Kraken? I know the last time I had a deal with Kraken I sent him money through PayPal and it was David's account that got credited so I know they must work together on deals. They both live in Louisville, KY.

I do know David is still posting here even though he has pretty much gotten out of inverts.

Just a suggestion to figure out whats going on.

Last edited:

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I thought about doing that through Paypal and Seeing if I could dig up his E-mail addy through it...I might give that a shot later on today...

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I Shot Dave an E-mail yesterday and havn't heard anything back from him yet either...:? :? :? :? Seriously is VERY ODD...I'll Post somethin' once I hear from him about it

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Still nothing back from Dave (The paypal addy) So I REALLY dont know what's going on....Pretty Strange though!

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey guys....sorry for the late response. I was out of town for the last few days on business and did not have internet access (nor the time to get online even if I did lol).

I have never met or had any dealings with Kraken except a couple of exchanged PMs on here. For a while I was letting my associate Charlie (Finman31) use my PayPal account since he did not have one, but I have never received any money from a customer of Kraken that I am aware of. I am pretty confused about the Kraken situation as well since I thought that Wease was Charlie's last name, and to my knowledge Charlie & Kraken are not related.

I haven't talked to Charlie in a while, so I don't know what he is up to or if he has had contact with Kraken either. I just want everyone to know that I have not ever, nor will I be in the future associated with any type of shady dealings. Anyone who has dealt with me knows my level of business integrity. If there is anything I can do to assist any of you guys, just let me know, although I do not know how much help I can be because of my level of knowledge (or lack thereof) about Kraken.

edit: I'd also like to apologize for not responding in a timely manner to the e-mail that was sent to me. I just now received it because I no longer use that e-mail address. If any of you guys need to contact me, please do so via PM on this site so I don't miss any attempts to communicate. Thanks! :)

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey Everyone,
I can vouch for DavidBeard being a great seller, still enjoying all the animals he gave me a great deal on this past summer. However, I did do a deal with Kraken (that went through just fine no problem) in which he had me send money to DavidBeard's paypal. I'm not pointing any fingers anywhere, just chiming in with some possibly helpful facts. I've been ripped off before and I HATE seeing it happen to others.

Last edited:

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, its pretty apparent now what has happened. "Kraken" was just an alias for Charlie Wease (aka Finman31). Charlie was having funds sent to my PayPal account. I do not appreciate being deceived by anyone.

My many apologies to anyone who had negative dealings with "Kraken"....rest assured that I played no part whatsoever in any dishonest activities.

Last edited: