Whereabouts of Russell Wease (a.k.a. Kraken)

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was wondering if any1 haves any information of him? I have some business going on with him and i´d like to know if it´s still going on or did he just fancy my money.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
He's a really nice guy. I don't think he'd take off with your money. I've done a couple transactions with him and he was great to deal with. How long has it been since he's contacted you? Please keep us posted on what happens.

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think you'll be OK,

I am also in the middle of completeing a deal with kraken. He has done right by me so far. Last I saw, he was hunting. I will post when I hear from him, please do the same.

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have done too transaction with him and it has been very good. He told me about difficulties in his life and such i do understand and give him some time. I didn´t know that he went hunting, that could explain why i haven´t heard from him in awhile. I´ll post too when i hear from him, hopefully all will be good

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can't Say that I've heard from him lately either, he's got a couple Scorps that he was going to send me since one of my I.Politicus (Tanzanian Long Claw, May have the spelling wrong though) And a Pink toe were KIS (Killed in Shipping) Dunno, I shot him a PM yesterday Just to see if he's alive...havn't heard much back either...Perhaps I'll give him a call later on this weekend....:?

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No Sign, No word...Tried his Number and No one answered.... ::Shrugs:: Hope he's alright, Whatever he's doing....

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If I had any contacts down where he is at, I'd Send someone out to make sure he's alive! I dunno, maybe he's having HARD CORE computer issues or something....Last I spoke with him he said he still had to unpack a lot of critters, so who knows....it's not like him to AT LEAST respond, Even if he is busy :?

dGr8-1

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was able to exchage PMs with him Nov 24, 2006.
He's a great guy. When he fails to keep in touch, usually he has a valid reason for it. But he still pulls through.

Hope everything turns out ok with you guys.

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got a pm 12-03-2006 and has been silent since then there and no answers from the email he gave either. He has been a great guy to deal with and i hope it stays that way. It´s just that this is a pretty big deal and i´m a bit worried..

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I left a phone message for him......

to check in with me on this forum. The person I talked to said he wasn't home, did live there, and was still able to get on line. All I know:confused: . My deal with him was basically finished. He forgot to put 1 item in my shipment. PM me if you did a deal with him over the past few weeks, and got an extra scorp. If you are really having problems, I'll call him for you. I will not publish his phone number.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm sure he was probably working, I called and There was no answer so I would say that he'll be back when he has a minute...Hopefully it's all good out there :)

Parahybana3590

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wouldnt be too worried. I've done several transactions with this man and he does not strike me as the type to scam someone.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He will be auround with time is all I can say...Just Strange that he's Kinda disapeared....

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yup.. Just would like to know where we are going because of the 500$ i sent him already. I will wait a few days and then i think that´s it. Would be nice if someone actually had talked to him or knew more about him and where he is

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'll See if I can't give him a call later on today...Perhaps then we'll find out a bit more :)

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
CaptainChaos - Was your order being shipped from the USA to Europe? I see that is what your location says.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow, I thought you had to have a special license or something to ship to another country. Maybe someone else with more knowledge on the matter will chime in. Your shipment might have been stopped by customs or whatever.

CaptainChaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Umm.. I have got invertebrates before. It´s not illegal here, a bit more expensive with reptiles and such though but invertebrates are very easy to send via mail and it is legal. Just would like to get in contact with this man